by Liberté

Since 1939, Liberte has been inspired by the desire to explore the world. Honoring their journey from Russia to French Canada, our founders named their small dairy farm Liberte—and began their mission to craft premium dairy products unlike any other. Their work continues today, as we tirelessly work to craft the finest-quality yogurt. Yet we never forget our history, and are driven by our founders' dedication to quality ingredients and distinguished flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liberté® Indonesian Vanilla Bean/Brazilian Sea Salt Caramel Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Variety Pack!
Markham , ON
This is a great yogurt for a snack or breakfast with granola. It is creamy and has perfect amount of flavor that isn't too overpowering! I'll definitely buy this again!
Yum!! Such a great and tasty snack in the evening when watching tv. You don't need to feel like your eating a bad treat! We will continue to buy these dessert yogurts! Go buy some!
Delicious, the flavour is delicious, and really tastes like caramel. I bought it when I went to Florida, so I can't remember the store I bought it at. The flavour was sweet but not too sweet so you can't eat it. I f I found it, I would buy it again..
Guelph, ON
Love this product! Tastes just like a vanilla bean frap from Starbucks! Can't go wrong with that, although I would love some texture in it!
Drummondville
C'est un yogourt plus a que et un gros bol comme proposer à trop de calories pour êtres cinsommet en un seul repas mais les contenant ne sont pas referma le
I would love on caramel Greek yogurt if I could. This is the perfect dessert or breakfast yogurt. I miss the caramel on the bottom tubs though.
my favorite "heatly" dessert I really like the taste of this yogourt it's the best. This is so good I buy it every time I go grocery shopping.
I didn't enjoy the texture of this yogurt, especially mixed with this flavour. It is very affordable with lots of benefits, but not my Taste!
Brampton, ON
I am super picky with my yogurt (for the texture) and these are my favorite. I don't buy any other brand. They also have really great flavors
Tappen, BC
Vanilla bean greek yogurt is my absolute favorite! I honestly can't go back to normal yogurt after eating this stuff! Best with granola!!

Looking for your answer?