by Liberté

Since 1939, Liberte has been inspired by the desire to explore the world. Honoring their journey from Russia to French Canada, our founders named their small dairy farm Liberte—and began their mission to craft premium dairy products unlike any other. Their work continues today, as we tirelessly work to craft the finest-quality yogurt. Yet we never forget our history, and are driven by our founders' dedication to quality ingredients and distinguished flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liberté® Indonesian Vanilla Bean/Brazilian Sea Salt Caramel Organic Whole Milk Yogurt Variety Pack!
Royal Oak, MI
Absolutely love this flavor. All of their yogurts taste more like dessert as opposed to a snack. Super creamy and delicious and no other yogurt compares to it. They're high in sugar so avoid if you're trying to be health conscious, otherwise it's a great product!
Tarawa Ter, NC
This yogurt is Devine. Taste is rich, not too sweet, but satisfies a sweet tooth. Not always the most affordable but has good value for the calories. I've bought it twice and it does not disappoint.
Saint Cloud, MN
So rich and soooo creamy! It tastes like it should be 1000 calories! My son is only 2 and every morning he grabs one out of the fridge for breakfast. We get ours from HyVee. Would pick this yogurt over cake.
Ormond beach , FL
Liberte yogurt feels naughty because it's so sweet and decadent like a light pastry that melts in your mouth. When I first tried this yogurt I knew there was no going back!
Greenville
Not only are they a dollar but they taste like a custard milshake and the sea salt caramel is like the topping on that ice cream it's the perfect guilty pleasure on a dime
Austin, TX
These are so amazing. The price keeps going up unfortunately. I live in Austin TX. They used to be under $1 each. They're almost $1.50 now
San Antonio, TX
I'm not really a yoghurt fan but I really love liberte. It's not super thick like other yogurts and its not watery either.
Thorpe, WV
I love this. It taste soooo good. I would highly recommend to buy. It taste amazing and is a good price. Very good.
Phoenix, AZ
SO delectable it tastes like it should be much more expensive! Awesome depth of vanilla. Looks fresh and pure!
Palm Coast, FL
I love liberty. Wholesome, quality taste and ingredients. Varies different flavors. I never get sick of them.

Looking for your answer?