BY LIBERTÉ

Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

Michelle t.
Caledon , ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this yogurt it’s thick creamy and can be used as a dessert instead of something less healthy.
Jenny P.
Nepean, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is really nice. I buy it for my kids and they love it. It’s a great price point and it lasts us about a week or two.
Janee M.
Lansing
Purchased at: Whole Foods
It's so rich and creamy it makes for a guilt free dessert. I like to freeze it a bit and add fresh fruit. Then eat it as an kcrw cream alternative.
Lai-Lin K.
Scarborough, ON
Taste is very delivious. Organic whole milk yogurt is healthy to our body. My whole family all enjoy it so much. We will keep buying it in future.
Elizabeth b.
Super yummy smooth taste with great flavor you can see the vanilla bean inside the bottom of the cup its yummy but a bit pricey
My H.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this whole milk yogurt. Its just perfect sweetness. My husband love this yogurt so much that we always have it stock!
Katja W.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I personally like Mediterranean style better than Greek style yogurt. I find that Greek is a bit tart. The Medstyle has a nice creaminess to it. The fruit always tastes amazing in this brand too!
Kemberlyn P.
Delicious, I love this, I would never tire of eating it. I love him too much. they must prove it
Jalen C.
Altadena, CA
Awesome French yogurt. Had it for the first time and was surprised by the smooth texture and BANGING taste. Definitely worth the value and something I have never tasted before and would recommend to everyone to give a try. Very cheap on amazon and worth the price!
Bre J.
Lower sackville
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best yogurt ever the Greek yogurt one is to die for thats usually my go to so thick and creamy and smooth
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite flavor?