BY LIBERTÉ

Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
I've only run across this once at my local grocery store before it got discontinued and I must say I wasn't disappointed!  It's a little expensive but like they say you get what you pay for.  It's a very tasty, healthy yogurt and I'd highly recommend.
Rachel S.
Rydal, GA
This tasted very good. I am VERY picky about my yogurt. I loved how it tasted and how it has the vanilla bean on the bottom to mix in. Kinda pricey compared to other brands, but it is worth it.
Lady Y.
Love the different taste and texture of this. Very light and refreshing. Its different than regular old school yogurt. New refreshing take on a classic and takes you to a new place experience wise.
katrina g.
So thick, rich and creamy. I have to be careful not to eat the entire tub at once. Great with fruit and granola, in smoothies, or straight up.
Maya K.
One of the best vanilla flavours I've had when it comes to yogurt. Perfect creamy consistency. Great for smoothies too.
Gabrielle T.
Yummy! Love this yogurt its very light with calories but is very filling. Great when you're on the go!
JM M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My absolute favorite yogurt!! The Vanilla and Coconut options are incredible. I love having this each morning!
Debra H.
Bradenton, FL
Let's call it yogurt, but it tastes like vanilla cream! It is healthy, although it is high in fat! I don't purchase often due to that fact. I love the flavor and how creamy it is. Liberte is one of the more expensive yogurts in the grocery, I feel it is worth it as the flavor is amazing.
This Vanilla Bean Yogurt is very healthy and delicious. It has helped me when I started to have a healthy living. The best yougurt I've ever tasted
ella b.
Walpole, NH
Easily my favorite yogurt.
Super sweet tasting... I always have it with blueberries and granola and I love it. So creamy and a trustworthy brand. The vanilla is good because its simplicity can be a base with other flavors added to it. 5/5 amazing
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite flavor?