BY LIBERTÉ

Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

Beccy Q.
Thick, creamy and almost like an ice cream flavour. Slightly more expensive than some other brands but you pay for the quality. I have seen this on offer several times I often buy it when it is. I would definitely recommend this yoghurt to other vanilla lovers however would not recommend for those counting the calories. I am not aware if liberte have a low fat range, I'm sure they do and that's something I will be looking into whilst on a low calorie diet.
Nicole G.
Love this yogurt. It doesn't leave any funny tastes in your mouth after eating like some yogurts do. We have purchased it numerous times at Walmart or the local grocery store and will continue to purchase again. It is on sale once in a while, lasts a long time, and comes in so many flavours.
Cailin B.
BURLINGTON, ON
I am a pretty big fan of this yogurt! great taste and has a long expiry date. I have bought this a couple of times. I also love that it is organic. It is fairly healthy but has a high cream content. Not too expensive either! It goes really good with raspberries.
JoAnne M.
Gatineau, Quebec
I really enjoyed the smooth creaminess of the Liberte yogurt. I'm happy that they provide it in organic as well because of all the things they put into regular milk. My kids also liked it too so it was gone within a day of it being purchased. I would definitely buy it again. Unfortuantely, I don't have a video to upload as I'm about to do groceries tomorrow, with 3 boys, it's a mission to keep the house well stocked.
awotten W.
Ajax , ON
I absolutely love this yogurt! The vanilla bean flavour is SO good! I usually go for one with less sugar though like plain or vanilla which is equally as good. I like to buy organic when I can. I have bought this product many times, many flavours and have never been disappointed. Will continue to buy this brand!
Emma B.
Aberdeen
Without a doubt one of my favorite yogurt brands on the market! It has such a thick, creamy texture but without the colossal calories and fat! It's packed with protein and probiotics to keep our insides happy! I buy this once a week and I would highly recommend that other do that same 10/10 from me :)
Kay-Kay S.
Toronto, ON
I don't what it is about the vanilla bean flavour yogurt from liberte but I am in love!!! It's so much more creamer than regular yogurt. Even though it's a bit more pricey it worth it because it is so healthy for you.
Carly M.
Vancouver, British Columbia
My favourite yogurt brand! All of the flavours they have are amazing and it is definitely worth the more expensive cost. It does not have gelatin in it since it is whole Greek yogurt which works for my vegetarian life style. Tastes like dessert!
Jenny N.
Alliston, ON
I love the flavour and consistency of Liberte yogurt. I like to keep things simple and add my own fruit and nuts so a plain or vanilla yogurt is all I buy. His yogurt is the perfect addition to smoothies.
Kirstie C.
Emerson’s Green, Bristol
I absolutely love this yoghurt. It is so creamy and thick and the flavour itself allows you to mix the product with a variety of other ingredients. An authentic vanilla flavouring that tastes unprocessed and natural. One of the best tasting yoghurts ive had.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite flavor?