BY LIBERTÉ

Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

Amanda B.
Rock Island, IL
Love this whole fat yogurt , with the decedent flavor of Indonesian vanilla. It was a great flavor burst for my mouth .
Meredith M.
Indianapolis, IN
I do not eat yogurt, but my boyfriend does. I have bought this for him before and he loves the taste and consistency.
Kathleen H.
Marcy, NY
Really nice yogurt. I used to buy it at the local IGA. Font SEE It Too Often anymore. I miss having this for desert.
Emily J.
This is the best yogurt I've ever had! It is so much sweeter than most yogurts, it is my absolute favorite!
Coco H.
This is a very yummy yogurt. It has a different flavor and texture than most Greek yogurts but is very enjoyable.
JM M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My absolute favorite yogurt!! The Vanilla and Coconut options are incredible. I love having this each morning!
Ally M.
Silver city
I liked this yogurt but it had a odd taste to it that I didn't care for. It didn't taste like vanilla at all.
Shan R.
Fort Myers, FL
Creamy and delicious! I love this brand and always buy it if it's on sale. A little pricey if it's not though
Zora W.
Brooklyn
Just tried it for the first time a few weeks ago and I'm hooked.....try it you might like it,as much as I do
Patricia A.
Indian Trail , NC
Super delicious!Is creamy the taste is amazing! A little on the expensive side.i wish it was less expensive
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite flavor?