BY LIBERTÉ

Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

Laura S.
Murrieta, CA
it's got the little vanilla beans in the yogurt!! it's the best vanilla yogurt there is!! I don't eat any other vanilla yogurt except this one!!
Bridie R.
Titusville, FL
I love these yogurts! The vanilla bean is at the bottom waiting to be mixed in. These don't have a strong bitter taste like some other brands.
Tamara T.
Minneapolis, MN
My all time fav. vanilla yogurt. I just wish it wasn't so pricey! This makes the best smoothies and is such a delight as a snack or dessert.
Rebekah B.
This is the richest yogurt I've ever eaten. I choose it because the calorie content is very high. It's a great snack to keep you full.
Jody B.
The most delicious yogurt I've ever eaten!! Haven' bought anything else since trying it!! The Indonesian Vanilla is to die for.
Arial S.
Rohnert Park, CA
This yogurt is absolutely the best. It's so rich in flavor and has a cream top. My Favorite flavor so far is the coconut. Great price
Renee W.
Warren, OH
I really love the vanilla bean but it seems like they don't make or sale the blueberry in my area anymore, thatwas the best!
vanessa s.
Excellent. So tasty. But unfortunelly so calorique too lol. And little bit expensive for yogourt. But for few times it worth.
Amanda B.
Rock Island, IL
Love this whole fat yogurt , with the decedent flavor of Indonesian vanilla. It was a great flavor burst for my mouth .
Alona A.
Toronto, ON
I love this yogurt. Though i only buy this sometime, i love the taste and smell plus it's organic! So no need to panic!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite flavor?