BY LIBERTÉ

Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

LuLu R.
Orlando, FL
If I could give this yogurt more stars, I totally would!! It is soooo good.  I like to add a bit of honey and slivered almonds and BAM!!! it is the perfect midday snack.  My picky eater loves it too.
Gizzelle L.
My fave. It's just the right amount of vanilla without the nasty vanilla overload . Texture is normal nothing out of the normal but the flavor is what stands out . It's one of the best vanilla bean flavors
Sandra A.
Where can I give this product 6 stars??? My favorite yogurt ever!!!!! Last few times I haven't found it in the store which is not cool at all but at least I've had the chance to try dif flavors (sweet cream). But vanilla is my #1 favorite! Perfect for parfaits (yummy).
Wendy L.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite yogurt I love the taste, and makes me feel less anxious for sweet even that is not really sweet at all, I always go back to this yogurt
Genevieve D.
Henrico, VA
You can see the vanilla beans! Delicious! Not too sweet and great smooth texture. Liberté® Indonesian Vanilla Bean Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
Hollie G.
Yummmm the flavor in the is great. I really like the texture as well. It is a really smooth and special taste, could easily freeze for frozen yougart.
Lili D.
This helps curb my craving for icecream because it's sweet, creamy, and smooth. This is one of my favorite flavors (washington cherry ties for first).
Sarah C.
Reynoldsburg
This yogurt is high in calories but worth every one. It is more of a treat than a meal, but had high quality taste that is consistent across flavors.
Erin M.
This is my most favorite yoghurt of all time!! There is NO chalkiness whatsoever. This yoghurt is so rich and creamy it's like dessert! Heavenly!!!
Celine T.
Dalton, GA
This brand is soooo delicious. I usually go for the coconut one which has such a delicious flavor. It's not overpowering and it's a perfect snack.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite flavor?