BY LIBERTÉ

Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

Debra H.
Bradenton, FL
Let's call it yogurt, but it tastes like vanilla cream! It is healthy, although it is high in fat! I don't purchase often due to that fact. I love the flavor and how creamy it is. Liberte is one of the more expensive yogurts in the grocery, I feel it is worth it as the flavor is amazing.
Sav S.
Middletown, NJ
Great product with many pros and cons. The pros are that it taste delicious and is very filling. But, the cons are it has a lot of fat and is very pricey. The flavor is very good as well but I could never afford to buy this regularly, more as just a treat.
Rachel S.
Rydal, GA
This tasted very good. I am VERY picky about my yogurt. I loved how it tasted and how it has the vanilla bean on the bottom to mix in. Kinda pricey compared to other brands, but it is worth it.
Aniqua T.
I got these often when I end to Whole Foods. Not only are they delicious healthy and nutritious hurt but even though it is made of cream it is very rich, so don’t go for it if low fat is ur preference. I love these and taste great!!!!
Ashley S.
Salem
This yogurt is so creamy and the flavor can't be beat! Liberté has really figured out an indulgent yogurt. I love the variety of flavors offered, and the rich whole milk used to make it.
Kris S.
Crawfordville
I love this yogurt, its very smooth and the flavors are out of this world. I would recommend this product. I think its a very good value. so far the coconut is my favorite
Joyce J.
They're really sweet but so satisfying. They repackaged the whole brand last year, so they look much nicer now. I'm not sure why but they've also increased in price...
Jen T.
This is a Tasty yogurt. It has a lot of flavor and is very creamy. I will say though that it is on the expensive side and I prefer a yogurt product with less sugar.
Sasha B.
Riverdale, GA
This is the perfect mix of sweet and bitter vanilla! So creamy, with really smooth and velvety texture! I love this stuff; its best to add some granola or grains as it helps to switch up my breakfast routine when i'm bored of yogurt alone. Great natural probiotics too!
LuLu R.
Orlando, FL
If I could give this yogurt more stars, I totally would!! It is soooo good.  I like to add a bit of honey and slivered almonds and BAM!!! it is the perfect midday snack.  My picky eater loves it too.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite flavor?