BY LIBERTÉ

Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

Pam G.
This yogurt is so good! It’s pricey but I still buy it because I’m addicted to it. I grab it at Stop and Shop and they run great deals on it so that eases the sting of the cost per cup. Great for fans of real yogurt, not that soupy sugar stuff!
Molly P.
Barrington, IL
This yogurt is very tasty, without being too tart or too sugary. I have been desperate to find yogurts with good ingredients without being too bitter. Very good flavors are always in stores found around me!
Jessica A.
Belleair Blf, FL
Love anything with a fresh Vanilla and this has got a generous amount in it! Nice thick yogurt that is very satisfying as a snack or you could even make it into a meal with some berries and granola; either way a good source of protein and dairy for the day! My only let down is that it was a little tarte, more so than i expected it to be!
Nicole R.
i fond these on sale and decided to give them a try.  I couldn't argue with organic, vanilla beans, and BOGO.  This did not disappoint!!!  The only down side was that I didn't have more in my refrigerator!  The coconut one is also pretty amazing even my 3 year old approves!
Sarah D.
Woodstock, GA
This is the greatest yogurt I have ever eaten. It is thick and creamy, and it is super creamy and delicious. it is higher in fat than most brands, but it is healthy and filling milk fats that help you eat less and are great for digestion. I'll keep buying this forever!
Miijan D.
Overall it's a good yogurt. You definitely have to mix it a lot because of the separation. A lot of yogurts don't use whole milk so that's a pretty unique ingredient. I got it at Publix because it was on sale and I coupons. It's definitely an acquired taste though.
Savana V.
One of my absolute favorite yogurts. Most would consider vanilla to be 'plain' or boring, but the rich vanilla flavoring on this yogurt makes it absolutely amazing! And the yogurt itself is a fantastic flavor and texture
ella b.
Walpole, NH
Easily my favorite yogurt.
Super sweet tasting... I always have it with blueberries and granola and I love it. So creamy and a trustworthy brand. The vanilla is good because its simplicity can be a base with other flavors added to it. 5/5 amazing
Kelli L.
Oviedo, FL
As far as taste goes, this is the tastiest yogurt out there. It's sweet, but not overwhelmingly sweet. However, it's really high in calories and sugar, so it's not the best for an everyday snack. I would recommend to others for a great yogurt.
Emily B.
Buford , GA
We fight over these in my house!! Finally a yogurt I can feel good about eating that is delicious! I love that it's made of whole milk and simple ingredients! A healthy delicious breakfast or afternoon snack!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite flavor?