BY LIBERTÉ

Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

Maya K.
One of the best vanilla flavours I've had when it comes to yogurt. Perfect creamy consistency. Great for smoothies too.
eliana a.
Mmmm so good I could eat it all the time. Troy them! U won't regret it , and if you do I will personally reimburse you
Marky R.
Repentigny
Omg
Omg
Omg.
This is legit
My
Favorite yogurt of all time.
It's sweet AF.
A little fatty at 5% but yolo so doin this.
leaney S.
This is the best yoghurt ever. I love it. It's healthy and delicious. The flavour is amazing and it is a good price
Ashley B.
Bedford
This is the stuff dreams are made of. It’s fattening.. but I feel like it’s still a healthier choice than ice cream
jessica s.
Yummy! My fave yohgurt i always have them stocked up in the fridge great for a light after dinner snack great buy!
elisandra s.
Aracaju
Nunca provei mais adoraria provar deve ser uma delícia apaixonada por essas coisas meu deus quanta delícia tem aq
Ash A.
Calgary, AB
Fantastic flavor and wonderful consistency.

A family favorite, and perfect to add in lieu of butter to desserts.
Michelle B.
Victoria , BC
Great for smoothies, doesn’t taste too sweet or too unnatural. Protein rich, and not watery! Great for smoothies!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite flavor?