BY LIBERTÉ

Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

Liberté® Indonesian Vanilla Bean Organic Whole Milk Yogurt
I always use this yogurt when making smoothies and in recipes! Simple, and made with natural ingredients, would more can you ask for!
Chloe Q.
The yoghurt has an amazing taste with each spoonful as soon as it hits your tastebuds! It is very inexpensive for what it is
Catherine L.
So good! This product just makes me wanna keep having more ! Its so delicious and so healthy that I wont even save any for later!
... L.
Maracanaú
I love Danone. Vanilla is too good. I like ice cream more. It's delicious. I recommend. I've never heard of it, it must be good.
... L.
Maracanaú
Andrea G.
Mississauga, ON
This is delicious and great with a granola, the taste is rich and creamy. The entire line look so yummy I have to try them all.
OceanMay R.
Olds Alberta
Great smooth yogurt, love it in smoothies or mixed with berries. And there are so many great flavors you'll never get bored
Paola C.
It has a very natural vanilla flavor, it has a thick and creamy consistency. Tastes really good and has an average price
Adrianna P.
Calgary, AB
My absolute fav yogurt. I always buy it at Walmart. So so good for a healthy snack. Repeat customer. Definitely recommend
Véronique L.
Toronto, AK
Yum! Light weight and super yummy! Perfect for breakfast with some fruit and nuts. I also like the plane flavour as well!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite flavor?