BY LIBERTÉ

Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

Kelly D.
Cork city
Obsessed with this yougart, it's so so filling so you only need a small bit to keep you going, tastes unreal! Not too fatty, I'll always purchase this, better served straight from the fridge with a small bit of fruits and granola, not too bitter
Morgan v.
West Vancouver
Liberté® Indonesian Vanilla Bean Organic Whole Milk Yogurt is a great yoghurt, especially to eat at breakfast, but I find it's quite thick compared to other yogurts. I don't purchase this brand often but I do enjoy it now and again. M
Micaela D.
Liberté® Indonesian Vanilla Bean Organic Whole Milk Yogurt has an excellent taste and can be used for a variety of things. Its healthy and tastes good on its own but can also be used for cooking and such. Personally I like adding it to smoothies due to its smooth texture.
Ryan A.
Toronto, ON
very good! perfect for breakfast snacks and super yummy! Tastes better than most I've tried and the price isn't too bad either. Not sure how healthy is it for you but it tastes good and thats all that matters haha. I'm not much of a yogurt eater but this is good
Ashley D.
Paradise, NL
I love this brand yogurt. I love the flavours, the thickness. I love that you can get 0% fat. The texture is great. Vanilla bean is my favorite flavour. I absolutely would recommend this to anyone that enjoys Yogurts
Sarah C.
I love this flavour yoghurt 😍😍😍😍 it is soooo tasty and thick and creamy and just has the strongest flavour ever! I could honestly eat it everyday :) I buy mine from my local supermarket and it's a reasonable price
Josie M.
Warrington, Cheshire
It was light and not too sweet I found! Perfect as a snack or with breakfast and Very pleasant to have- one I would get again but as it's on the upper price range not to buy daily.
Breanna O.
this product is one of the best In my opinion its very good, the flavor is plain but still amazing as someone who love Vanilla yogurt and as a first time consumer its great. it taste like how you would expect a vanilla yogurt and I would indeed recommend it to others!
Darbee A.
This makes an incredible tropical strawberry smoothie. A container of this, about a half a cup of frozen strawberries, a tablespoon of slivered almonds, and a splash or two of skim milk. Super yummy and low cal way to start off the day.
Lindsay A.
Fremont, CA
This is my favorite greek yogurt. I switched from vanilla to vanilla bean and I won't go back. I could eat it all day! Much richer than the other flavors in my opinion.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite flavor?