BY LIBERTÉ

Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

Valerie M.
Liberte makes THE BEST tasting yogurt ever. When it comes to sugar/carb counting I choose Siggi's but when I want something sinfully delicious, with silky smooth texture, and quality ingredients, Liberte is the way to go. The Indonesian Vanilla Bean flavor has actual flecks of vanilla bean and is actually a stronger flavor than the extract you get at the store. It packs a vanilla punch accompanied by a sweet cream taste from their yogurt. Sooooo good!
Rebekah W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I discovered this yogurt because I had a coupon.  It is priced competitively with like products and is some of the best yogurt that I have tasted.  I used to be able to find it in Kroger, but, have been unable to find it in all of them.  I think that Liberte is a top of the line dairy yogurt and you can often find coupons - paper, printable or ecoupons for .20 off of 1.  This is a great yogurt that i would recommend to anyone who likes yogurts.
Savana V.
One of my absolute favorite yogurts. Most would consider vanilla to be 'plain' or boring, but the rich vanilla flavoring on this yogurt makes it absolutely amazing! And the yogurt itself is a fantastic flavor and texture
Molly P.
Palo Alto, CA
This yogurt is very tasty, without being too tart or too sugary. I have been desperate to find yogurts with good ingredients without being too bitter. Very good flavors are always in stores found around me!
Meredith W.
indiana
This yogurt is incredibly rich and creamy, and vanilla is a good base flavor, that I tend to add fruit or granola to for breakfast. Not overly sweet these are very filling!
Michelle T.
Naples, FL
Although a bit of splurge (financially and calorically) this yogurt is SO delicious! I'll typically purchase them when I see them go on sale. A great treat, especially if you through some granola and fruit in them but they are also quite delicious all on their own!
Aniqua T.
I got these often when I end to Whole Foods. Not only are they delicious healthy and nutritious hurt but even though it is made of cream it is very rich, so don’t go for it if low fat is ur preference. I love these and taste great!!!!
Pam G.
This yogurt is so good! It’s pricey but I still buy it because I’m addicted to it. I grab it at Stop and Shop and they run great deals on it so that eases the sting of the cost per cup. Great for fans of real yogurt, not that soupy sugar stuff!
Ashley S.
Salem
This yogurt is so creamy and the flavor can't be beat! Liberté has really figured out an indulgent yogurt. I love the variety of flavors offered, and the rich whole milk used to make it.
Jessica A.
Belleair Blf, FL
Love anything with a fresh Vanilla and this has got a generous amount in it! Nice thick yogurt that is very satisfying as a snack or you could even make it into a meal with some berries and granola; either way a good source of protein and dairy for the day! My only let down is that it was a little tarte, more so than i expected it to be!