BY LIBERTÉ

Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

Sasha B.
Riverdale, GA
This is the perfect mix of sweet and bitter vanilla! So creamy, with really smooth and velvety texture! I love this stuff; its best to add some granola or grains as it helps to switch up my breakfast routine when i'm bored of yogurt alone. Great natural probiotics too!
ella b.
Walpole, NH
Easily my favorite yogurt.
Super sweet tasting... I always have it with blueberries and granola and I love it. So creamy and a trustworthy brand. The vanilla is good because its simplicity can be a base with other flavors added to it. 5/5 amazing
Joyce J.
They're really sweet but so satisfying. They repackaged the whole brand last year, so they look much nicer now. I'm not sure why but they've also increased in price...
Erin M.
This is my most favorite yoghurt of all time!! There is NO chalkiness whatsoever. This yoghurt is so rich and creamy it's like dessert! Heavenly!!!
Renee W.
Warren, OH
I really love the vanilla bean but it seems like they don't make or sale the blueberry in my area anymore, thatwas the best!
Noel C.
gainesville , FL
Very unique taste but absolutely delicious. Creamy and smooth but does not feel extremely dairy-like.
Rebekah W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I discovered this yogurt because I had a coupon.  It is priced competitively with like products and is some of the best yogurt that I have tasted.  I used to be able to find it in Kroger, but, have been unable to find it in all of them.  I think that Liberte is a top of the line dairy yogurt and you can often find coupons - paper, printable or ecoupons for .20 off of 1.  This is a great yogurt that i would recommend to anyone who likes yogurts.
Kris S.
Crawfordville
I love this yogurt, its very smooth and the flavors are out of this world. I would recommend this product. I think its a very good value. so far the coconut is my favorite
Michelle T.
Gainesville
Although a bit of splurge (financially and calorically) this yogurt is SO delicious! I'll typically purchase them when I see them go on sale. A great treat, especially if you through some granola and fruit in them but they are also quite delicious all on their own!
Jessica A.
Belleair Blf, FL
Love anything with a fresh Vanilla and this has got a generous amount in it! Nice thick yogurt that is very satisfying as a snack or you could even make it into a meal with some berries and granola; either way a good source of protein and dairy for the day! My only let down is that it was a little tarte, more so than i expected it to be!