BY LIBERTÉ

Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
The vanilla bean flavor is my second favorite. My all time favorite would be the Sea Salt Caramel. You can buy a two pack at Costco for around $5-6, I can't remember the exact price. The containers are 12-16oz. I add this yogurt to my smoothies in the morning with strawberries and mango. It adds great flavor and makes it very smooth. I would recommend.
Angel F.
Angel F.
My favorite yogurt ever! Its so creamy, fulfilling, and oh so tasty. The flavor is so rich and it almost taste like you're not eating yogurt. I love this brand and yogurt so much. Only thing is i only find them every now and then and only at Publix. Which publix usually have a great deal for it as $1 a piece so i grab like 10 of them.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Iowa City, IA
I love this product! It is the perfect treat for after a meal and the full vanilla bean flavor mixes well with a lot of different options. I usually buy it in bulk to make it a bit more affordable, but we go through it quickly! I like that you can actually see the vanilla bean specks in the yogurt and the quality is fantastic.
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
This is one of the best yogurts out there! I love Liberte and get it all the time! It's light and creamy. I love the vanilla but they also have many other flowers such as strawberries and blueberry. It's definitely worth the price! I would definitely recommend
Salma R.
Salma R.
Great thing about this yogurt is the gelatin free portion. Where I live, sometimes it's really hard to find affordable and gelatin free yogurt but thank God this brand exist. Affordable, great with fruits added and even alone it taste great. Go try it out.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Orlando, FL
This is not yogurt. This is DESSERT! Without a doubt, the BEST yogurt I have ever tried. Vanilla is the flavor you will want for the rest of your life. You think that it would be a bland and boring flavor, but you will be wrong. Go buy NOW!
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Cross Plains, WI
Awesome smooth and creamy yogurt. I'm a big fan of Liberte and this vanilla bean flavor doesn't disappoint. It's a tad on the more expensive side but I think the quality and taste are well worth it. Definitely worth a try!
Desiree K.
Desiree K.
Torrington, CT
The most delicious yogurt I have ever had, after eaten Liberte I haven't been able to go back to my regular yogurt, it's just not the same! The texture and taste are to die for!
Sabina J.
Sabina J.
Love their new organic line, except for the lemon flavour (it became plain, not tasty and not sour). Other organic yogurts and super good.
Martha H.
Martha H.
Liberté is the best yogurt out there. I like simple flavor and this is the best one. You can get it at whole foods and smaller markets.