Liberté® Indonesian Vanilla Bean Organic Whole Milk Yogurt

Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

Janet L.
New York
It will be the best-tasting yogurt you will ever have except you will be fatter. This treat is more of a dessert than a healthy snack. THERE are ABOUT 26 GRAMS OF SUGAR in here. Which is a heck lot of sugar although it doesn;t taste surprising over sweet. It is k=just too good. Kind of pricey at about$1.30 for a small cup but totally a treat.
Patricia S.
This yogurt is the closest I've found to the ultra-creamy, high fat, absolutely amazing yogurts I ate in France. Not too sweet, super creamy amazing texture, and delicious and satisfying. The best yogurts out there as far as flavor goes.
Nikki W.
Fairfield , OH
The taste of this yogurt is absolutely amazing, the price is the downfall. I appreciate the attention to higher end ingredients, but it’s not a great value when the snack comes nowhere close to making you feel more full while eating.
F E.
My favorite yogurt. Lightweight and no bloating after. Wish they had a Greek yogurt version but they are a perfect mix for smoothies too. Full of flavor in vanilla and lemon.
Angel F.
My favorite yogurt ever! Its so creamy, fulfilling, and oh so tasty. The flavor is so rich and it almost taste like you're not eating yogurt. I love this brand and yogurt so much. Only thing is i only find them every now and then and only at Publix. Which publix usually have a great deal for it as $1 a piece so i grab like 10 of them.
Alice X.
South Elgin
I'm not sure I can give enough of a review as to how much I love these. Similarly to the caramel ones, I eat these with just about everything. There's an entire section of my fridge dedicated to liberte yogurts, because I'm constantly eating these! You can use this as a dip, a smoothie base, with fruits, or just as it is. Amazing quality, still a little pricey, but recommend these so highly! LOVE
Kitty Y.
Vancouver , BC
Liberte yogurt must be my favorite brand for yogurts! It has a lot of great flavor choices. I love how they are organic and are true to their brand. They work with small farmers and help support organic valleys. I often recommend this brand to coworkers who see me eat it everyday!
Haley A.
Washington, DC
Vanilla and Coconut are my two favorite flavors.  Unlike other flavored yogurts, this is not too sweet and has enough protein to keep me going throughout the day.  Although a bit more expensive, the health benefits outweigh the cost.  Would definitely buy again.
Nadine b.
The flavor packed into this is amazing! Tastes like it was made by grandma. Very creamy texture. It is also my kids favorite as well. My go to snack when my cravings kick in.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
The vanilla bean flavor is my second favorite. My all time favorite would be the Sea Salt Caramel. You can buy a two pack at Costco for around $5-6, I can't remember the exact price. The containers are 12-16oz. I add this yogurt to my smoothies in the morning with strawberries and mango. It adds great flavor and makes it very smooth. I would recommend.