BY LIBERTÉ

Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for Live and Active Culture Yogurt.

Victoria O.
Beech grove , IN
Delicious Greek yogurt! I love this brand of yogurt, it is rich and creamy and the fruit in it is always high quality... none of that fake sugar goop... It’s affordable and something to try for those who enjoy Greek yogurt
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
This product won over my picky eight year old. We both enjoy Greek yogurt and on a busy morning when I don't have time to make parfait, this with a crunched up granola bar and some juice work well in the car for breakfast.
Catherine C.
Ruston, LA
My absolute favorite yogurt. It is creamy, delicious, not too sweet. It goes great with granola, honey and some fruit. The amount of protein I get is fantastic and I love the flavor options!
Rebeka R.
St Petersburg, FL
This is by far my favorite Greek yogurt! The texture is smooth, the taste is not chalky at all. It keeps you full. All flavored are delicious!
Alison L.
Toronto
Delicious yogurt that is super thick and creamy. Does not taste like non-fat yogurt and fills you up because of the protein content.
Brenna L.
Hemlock, MI
Amazingly creamy yogurt. I wasn't really expecting that. It was good though. A little pricy but I had a coupon so I tried it out!
Tre B.
Bells
I love Greek yoghurt and this is one I’ve my favorites. I alternate between this brand and another depending on what is on sale.
Yolanda D.
Denton, TX
Es muy rico... De envase individual precio accesible variedad en sabores bajo en grasa.. Contiene trozos de fruta es muy rico
Kelsey L.
Charlotte
This yogurt is so creamy and smooth to eat.  It is one of my faves for a post-workout snack and with some granola.