Food & SnacksDairyYogurtLiberté
Liberté Greek Strawberry Nonfat Yogurt

Liberté® Greek Strawberry Nonfat Yogurt

by Liberté

Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for Live and Active Culture Yogurt.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liberté® Greek Strawberry Nonfat Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Komal R.
Toronto
I strongly believe that liberté is a very healthy and delicious brand of yogurt. The yogurt is super fresh and yummy. You got to mix it well and eat it. I love the smooth and thick texture. As a berry lover I approve of this strawberry nonfat yogurt cup.
Gloria H.
Huntsville, AL
This product won over my picky eight year old. We both enjoy Greek yogurt and on a busy morning when I don't have time to make parfait, this with a crunched up granola bar and some juice work well in the car for breakfast.
Rebeka R.
St Petersburg, FL
This is by far my favorite Greek yogurt! The texture is smooth, the taste is not chalky at all. It keeps you full. All flavored are delicious!
Catherine C.
Ruston, LA
My absolute favorite yogurt. It is creamy, delicious, not too sweet. It goes great with granola, honey and some fruit. The amount of protein I get is fantastic and I love the flavor options!
Rebecca F.
Lewisburg, PA
Creamy and rich! I wish there were less calories like other brands but its definitely delicious and protein filled
Yolanda D.
Denton, TX
Es muy rico... De envase individual precio accesible variedad en sabores bajo en grasa.. Contiene trozos de fruta es muy rico
Megan K.
1,054 reviews
I love this yogurt! It is so light and tasty! I'm a huge fan of strawberry yogurt so this is a must for me!
Zachery G.
Zanesville, OH
This is a good yogurt.  When you have a the stomach chemicals that are not functioning correctly you want to purchase this product right here.  It has a good taste (after you stir it up a bit) and it has a good thickness.  I like to occasionally put a half a spoon of whipped topping in and mix that up really smooths everything out.  You eat this for a few days and it gets the stomach back to good fighting shape.
Kristine T.
Hurst, TX
I got the strawberry, and it was delightful. Texture was smooth and the sweetness was just right.  To add a little crunch to it, I add grain free granola.  This is a great alternative for ice cream for those that are watching their weight.  It hits the spot without feeling guilty.
Chanel M.
Broken Arrow, OK
This yogurt is really thick and creamy and tastes like really strawberries. It’s really filling as a breakfast too

Looking for your answer?