BY LIBERTÉ

You may be surprised, due to its rich texture and complex flavor, to find that our luxurious Lemon Greek yogurt has 0% fat. Made with fat-free skim milk, yet filled with satisfying protein. Our blend of cultures and hand-nurtured process create an indulgently creamy texture and balanced taste. A clean yogurt taste punctuated with real, high-quality fruit.

Lauren Z.
Trinity, FL
This is my favorite grab and go yogurt for lunch. Amazing flavor and I love the tang of the lemon. It is creamy and not too thick. A great, healthy grab and go option for those who are busy. This is a favorite of my family as well. Top with granola if you are looking to add a crunch.
Leslie T.
Liberte Greek Lemon Nonfat Yogurt has a creamy texture and the you can taste the lemon flavoring which is unusual in yogurts.  I buy it at Whole Foods even though it is expensive.  The only problem is that there is too much sugar.
Cynthia C.
Seattle, WA
So far, this is the only flavor, I've tried of this brand. I will likely buy more. Their yogurt is good. I love yogurts that are healthy and have good texture, not runny.
Erin H.
I usually choose whole milk yogurts, but Liberté Greek Nonfat Lemon yogurt is so thick and creamy that you'd be surprised it is nonfat. The flavor is tangy and sweet, like a lovely smooth lemon custard. I would recommend this yogurt for people who are watching their calories but don't want to sacrifice flavor or texture.
👁SHAMAN L.
Monticello, KY
This is more for my grandma but she is obsessed with this yogurt and (she's a little not all there anymore) she will follow store employees asking 100 about her yogurt if its not in stock. I feel sorry for the employees.
Emily O.
Pittsford, NY
This is such a tasty yogurt that I used to purchase every time I saw it. I low how creamy and delicious it is and it's super healthy. I love all of the flavors and its super affordable in my opinion. Comparing it to chobani, the leading brand of greek yogurt, i would definitely choose Liberte
Cicely W.
Sanford , NC
This is my favorite yogurt of all time! The taste is so smooth and refreshing and zingy that I can't get enough of it! I replaced my ice cream habit with this yogurt because it truly tastes like a desert. You have to control yourself so that you only eat one per sitting because they are just that darn good!
Amy B.
This yogurt is delicious. It's got a nice thick and creamy consistency and the lemon flavor is refreshing. I'm pretty picky about yogurts and this one makes the cut for me. I will definitely rebuy this brand again. Actually I want to go get some of the yogurt now.
Grace C.
Fort Mill, SC
This yogurt taste like a dessert key lime pie with a twist. It is so yummy you don't want it to end. I often purchase it at Publix or Walmart. The price is reasonable. A little high on calories specially if you doing Weight Watchers. A good treat for once in a while.
Ashley S.
This yogurt is very good! It has a great tangy lemony taste, while having no fat! I love this yogurt for breakfast or for lunch, and It is surely a delicious choice when picking Greek yogurt!