Liberté® Greek Blackberry Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Sophie P.

BY LIBERTÉ

You may be surprised, due to its rich texture and complex flavor, to find that our luxurious Blackberry Greek yogurt has 0% fat. Made with fat-free skim milk, yet filled with satisfying protein. Our blend of cultures and hand-nurtured process create an indulgently creamy texture and balanced taste. A clean yogurt taste punctuated with real, high-quality fruit.

Joi J.
Concord, NC
This is a smooth tasting greek yogurt. Liberte yogurt has a good flavor and a wide variety, so you have a lot to choose from. It is also an affordable yogurt and is similarly priced to other yogurt like it. I will definitely continue to get this yogurt.
Erica C.
Hoboken, NJ
My favourite greek yogurt -- I like the wide range of flavours and the different consumption options. I like that I can mix them in with recipes, enjoy single portions, or buy a bigger container. I like the taste and that it's a healthy product!
Brenda B.
Fellsmere
This yogurt is awesome it’s light and airy texture combined with its fresh fruit will give you that satisfaction your mouth is craving for a snack it’s even one of my children’s favorites and they’re picky
Ashley S.
Vista, CA
Love their Greek yogurt selections. Great when topped with fresh fruit and granola. However, recently I discovered I am lactose intolerant and have not been able to enjoy much Greek yogurt selections. Really wish there are lactose free Greek yogurt options out there as I really miss having it for breakfast!
Gabrielle-Nanci P.
Austin, TX
Very delicious. I'm a yogurt girl because of Michael Westen (from burn notice) and I feel like a spy whenever because of that.
This is amazing, it tastes like the cream top on ordinary yogurt, except it's all cream top. Delicious.
I just wish it came in Blueberry....
Debby V.
Ridgeway
My husband favorite yogurt It is hard to find in our area but when he does he stocks up he likes the variety of flavors and we Isley on a hunt for it each week
Anisa J.
Vista , CA
Tastes good, not too sweet which I like and thick. Great source of protein which is always good and great for some one who’s looking to better their health.
Karla H.
Nice taste and healthy alternative to regular yogurt due to high protein content. A bit expensive, but I purchase it once in a while.
Lana a.
My favorite brand out of all the yogurts!!! It is creamy and flavorful, great texture and taste - all the flvaors are pretty awesome
Miranda W.
This brand of yogurt is my absolute favorite!! It's so rich and cream and the flavors are delicious. It just costs a little extra.