BY LIBERTÉ

Founded in 1936 in Monteral, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

Jay H.
Orlando, FL
I was able to try this yogurt thanks to a "Get 1 Free" deal at Publix! First off, I was so impressed with how natural the mango tasted in the yogurt! It was not at all artificial tasting. My favorite part about it is the mango flavor at the bottom of the cup! I will say that it is a bit pricey for the amount you are getting, however, if you can find a deal it is absolutely worth trying.
Antonia D.
With this trend now of everyone being into Greek yogurt, which I personally find repulsive, I was so happy when I took a chance and bought some packages of Liberte yogurt. So creamy, so sweet, and so delicious. I have had people at work ask me about it when I've taken them to lunch with me. They are really really good.
Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
This mango yogurt is packs so much flavor in a small cup! I pick up a few of these every time I go to the grocery store. Liberte’s are creamier than any other yogurt I’ve ever tasted, that combined with an awesome mango bottom is heavenly.
Olivia R.
Greer, SC
This yogurt is so smooth and creamy, with an incredible flavor! I normally tried Yoplait but I started to get tired of the fake-tasting flavors, and immediately fell in love with the fresh flavor of Liberte! I am a first time customer, but will try it again!
Addyson M.
Knoxville, TN
I love love love this product! The mangos are so tasty and I am thankful that I am able to purchase this at school! As a huge mango fan, I appreciate the lack of shadiness this yogurt provides. I have eaten 4 at a time before - not to say that’s the way to go, but I never thought twice about it!!
Mary J.
Liberté® Ecuadorian Mango Organic Whole Milk Yogurt is my favorite yogurt. Hands down. Smooth and just the right amount of sweet, it is perfect at any time of day. Available at most Publix grocery stores
Lisa W.
Atlanta , GA
Luxurious and delicious!!!!

This has to be my favorite flavored yogurt by far - the tartness of the organic whole milk yogurt is complimented perfectly by just the right amount of sweet mango. The texture is so silky smooth and creamy and the taste of real mango makes it simply irresistible! I mean this with all sincerity when I say I've not tasted another yogurt that comes even close to this brand. A must try if you have not yet, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
V J.
This is my favorite brand of yoghurts by far. It's rich and hearty and has a fantastic flavor. I love the selection of different flavors and I have tried most. It does not taste like it has artificial flavor because it has actual fruit in it. I will keep purchasing this brand yoghurt so long as it is available. Nothing but good things to say.
carol i.
I love Liberte yogurts. They remind me of the homemade Vietnamese yogurts, which aren't as sweet as many other brands. The perfect amount of sweetness in a classy variety of flavors. The Ecuadorian mango would taste better with a few fresh chunks of mango but the jelly is on par for flavor and no bad aftertaste.
Jasmin M.
If you love mangos this yogurt is something you must try. They're more pricey than most yogurts but you can usually get them when they're on sale at Publix. It has an amazing mango flavor!!