Liberté® Chai Organic Whole Milk Yogurt uploaded by Mei D.

BY LIBERTÉ

This limited batch Chai yogurt is made with a blend of spices including Indonesian cinnamon to provide the perfect spiced pairing to our creamy, whole milk yogurt.

TaiLyn B.
Ball Ground, GA
This is my absolute FAVORITE yogurt and I don't even eat yogurt. I kept trying different brands until I came across Liberte. The Chai flavor is amazing. It is satisfying while still being light. It doesn't leave you with yogurt mouth. Next to others like it, it far beats the competition.
Casey T.
Smethport
Best flavor texture an creaminess at the same time as being good for you. The flavor tasted like a chai from an expensive coffee place..but the calories state different..do not feel guilty for this explosion of flavors. Add a little cinnamon on top and feels like a meal
Sam L.
Redding, CA
My favorite healthy yummmmmmmyyy yogurt! Ah, I love this yogurt. I am a repeat customer and love this organic yogurt. It is affordable and delicious! I feel like very few yogurts can compare. I will def buy again.
Melissa A.
Edmond, OK
Great, healthy yogurt and love the different flavors they offer. The price is right on the mark and comparable with other brands of the same quality. I love the vanilla flavor the best. Highly recommend this product.
Kristi T.
Vancouver WA
decent consistency for a yogurt. The Chai doesnt fully come through however. So if you appreciate chai prodducts, keep searching
Nehal D.
Mumbai
I like bcoz it tastes so awesome that I can't express in words n I like this bcoz it does not contain any harmful​ ingredients
Kendra M.
Personally, not my favorite but would eat it again. It had an OK flavor but I think the whole milk made it too rich for me
Yasmeen R.
Elk Grove, CA
This product is a family favorite at my house! We all love to eat it, and it’s great for anyone, even picky eaters!
Ana Carolina L.
Amazing! Great for snack time, the kids love it to. I always buy more when we are out of those. The best!!!!
Dusty A.
Dayton
Delicious and creamy. None of the bitterness.
Not a yogurt fan but this will change that.