Add a Photo

By LIBERTÉ
#843 in Yogurt

This limited batch Chai yogurt is made with a blend of spices including Indonesian cinnamon to provide the perfect spiced pairing to our creamy, whole milk yogurt.

Photo (1)
TaiLyn B.
TaiLyn B.
Ball Ground, GA
June 12, 2017, 4:09 p.m.
Review for: Liberte® Chai Organic Whole Milk Yogurt 5.5 oz. Cup
This is my absolute FAVORITE yogurt and I don't even eat yogurt. I kept trying different brands until I came across Liberte. The Chai flavor is amazing. It is satisfying while still being light. It doesn't leave you with yogurt mouth. Next to others like it, it far beats the competition.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Edmond, OK
Feb. 28, 2017, 8:41 a.m.
Review for: Liberte® Chai Organic Whole Milk Yogurt 5.5 oz. Cup
Great, healthy yogurt and love the different flavors they offer. The price is right on the mark and comparable with other brands of the same quality. I love the vanilla flavor the best. Highly recommend this product.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
May 12, 2017, 8:12 a.m.
Review for: Liberte® Chai Organic Whole Milk Yogurt 5.5 oz. Cup
Personally, not my favorite but would eat it again. It had an OK flavor but I think the whole milk made it too rich for me
Nehal D.
Nehal D.
Mumbai
May 16, 2017, 7 a.m.
Review for: Liberte® Chai Organic Whole Milk Yogurt 5.5 oz. Cup
I like bcoz it tastes so awesome that I can't express in words n I like this bcoz it does not contain any harmful​ ingredients
Dusty A.
Dusty A.
Dayton
May 5, 2017, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Liberte® Chai Organic Whole Milk Yogurt 5.5 oz. Cup
Delicious and creamy. None of the bitterness.
Not a yogurt fan but this will change that.
Afsan A.
Afsan A.
May 7, 2017, 3:52 a.m.
Review for: Liberte® Chai Organic Whole Milk Yogurt 5.5 oz. Cup
Manufactured in the purest Mediterranean tradition, this opulent line of yogurts, exclusive to Liberté, is especially popular with gourmets and gourmands. The fruit is at the bottom, and every gourmand has their own way of doling out the flavour. Méditerranée yogurt is eaten as is, but you can also add fruit to it and use it in cooking. It’s a great favourite among chefs. Méditerranée yogurt is made from milk and cream. And its cream content may create a healthy dependency. With a texture that’s the richest and creamiest on the market, this is yogurt at its finest. Probiotic like most of our yogurts, this one is exceptionally creamy and has 7 to 10% fat. It contains neither gelatine, nor sugar substitutes.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Vancouver, BC
May 5, 2017, 2:24 p.m.
Review for: Liberte® Chai Organic Whole Milk Yogurt 5.5 oz. Cup
I love the chai flavour and the consistency of this yogurt. I bought it at Choices and it was definitely worth the money. It is healthy and delicious and I would definitely repurchase this yogurt. I strongly recommend it.
Arumy P.
Arumy P.
May 6, 2017, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: Liberte® Chai Organic Whole Milk Yogurt 5.5 oz. Cup
Ther's a very good product. Organic and natural, beauty is not only outside.

Producto verdaderamente organico, cambia tu estado de animo debido a sus multiples antioxidantes que te ayudan a sentirte bien desde dentro. La belleza no solo es exterior
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Dukinfield , ['', '', '']
May 18, 2017, 5 p.m.
Review for: Liberte® Chai Organic Whole Milk Yogurt 5.5 oz. Cup
Amazing quality and a great taste , best ive had !!its refreshing and also relaxing if yoi buy this the you are likely to fall in love with it because its so yummy
Susan D.
Susan D.
Guelph
May 30, 2017, 11:27 a.m.
Review for: Liberte® Chai Organic Whole Milk Yogurt 5.5 oz. Cup
I send this to school for my childrens snacks. They love them. It's Heathy and just enough to hold them till dinner time.