Liberté® Brazilian Sea Salt Caramel Organic Whole Milk Yogurt uploaded by Shannan T.

BY LIBERTÉ

Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

Nichole G.
Dallas, GA
One of my faves!!! Absolutely LOVE LOVE this brand of yogurt! It seems "cleaner" to me then most American brands, and the taste is amazing! Sea salt and caramel is my favorite flavor, so that could leave me biased! lol! But, overall one of the most amazing yogurts out there!
Alice X.
South Elgin
I'm so glad these come in tubs, because when I saw these at my local Costco I bought three at the same time and went through them all in the same week. Pretzels, apples, bananas, and even other yogurts I love eating this stuff with everything. The price at costco for how much is in these is really nice, and it's like a healthier way to eat caramel every day!
Linda B.
Middletown, NY
I love the way Liberte does Salted caramel flavor! It goes so nicely with the yogurt's creaminess.. This feels almost like dessert to me, but it's healthier than ice cream! I only recently started trying yogurt flavors outside of the usual fruit ones, but salted caramel is my favorite now.
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
This is a rich, indulgent yogurt, a perfect way to treat yourself in a "healthy" way. The sea salt caramel flavor is well balanced, and it's pretty much the closest I get to fulfilling my childhood dream of having ice cream for breakfast. Would definitely recommend.
Mikaela G.
This yogurt is the bomb! It's a little expensive to eat it every day but as a treat it's not bad. It tastes more like dessert than a yogurt and the consistency is more like pudding if we're being honest here
Bambi H.
Ormond Beach, FL
My absolute favorite flavor and yogurt in general if all I have tried. It's super smooth and just sweet enough. Makes a perfect dessert as well as snack. Not really large enough to serve as a meal. Has had a rise in price locally and also this, my favorite flavor, is no longer available in stores I currently shop.
Paige L.
Grand Forks
Yum it's taste like I'm eating dessert for breakfast so a good way to start the day. This is my favorite out of all the flavors at target I usually buy 2 or 3 every shopping trip because it is so good
Jamie C.
Jacksonville, FL
UM YUM.. those are really the only words to describe how delicious this snack is. Greek yogurt always reminds me of spoiled milk. That being said i really love how creamy smooth and flavorful this yogurt is. Also the caramel in flavor in this yogurt is PHENOMENAL.. if you can get your hands on this.. buy it asap.. its always kinda hard to come by and it just seems very scarce on the east coast.
Debbie L.
La Quinta, CA
The best tasting yogurt on the planet! Wow when you taste this you go to heaven! It's so rich and creamy and actually is more of a desert you could plate with cake honestly! It's very high in fat and calories but wow ohhh delish you must try at least once in your life!
San S.
I love anything with sea salt flavor. I have tried many brands of yogurts this one stands out and throws the rest of ones I have tried aside. If you have never tried Liberte brand yogurts please do your taste buds a favor and give it a go. You will not regret it!