Liberte® Baja Strawberry Organic Whole Milk Yogurt uploaded by Caitlyn E.Liberte® Baja Strawberry Organic Whole Milk Yogurt uploaded by Erin D.Liberte® Baja Strawberry Organic Whole Milk Yogurt uploaded by Meoruam F.

BY LIBERTÉ

Founded in 1936 in Monteral, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

• Is the strawberry anyone else's favorite flavor?1 Answers
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
Delicious! Sometimes it's hard to find whole-milk yogurt at the grocery store since everyone seems to want low- or non-fat. So when I saw this at Target I had to grab it. It's tasty! Almost like dessert, but not sickly sweet at all. It costs more than Yoplait but it's worth it.
Mary M.
Longwood, FL
VERY creamy if not a little high in fat, but the grandkids love this and they call it dessert.  I get this for a treat, not breakfast.  You can put a popsicle stick in and freeze it for a super fun afternoon.  Price is reasonable in comparison to other yogurts.
Libby O.
Fountain Hill, PA
This yogurt is my favorite yogurt! The texture is perfect with bits of fresh strawberries at the bottom. The yogurt is also super smooth and has a great taste! This is the only yogurt I buy anymore!
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I like this yogurt way more than Yoplait. It's very thick and creamy. You can actually taste the milk in it. I love that it's organic and it's the first ever organic food I have had. This yogurt is really expensive. It's almost $2 for a single 5.5oz cup. I will only buy this yogurt if fI can get it either free or super cheap because of the price. The flavor is great. The strawberries don't taste artificial at all.
Marilyn K.
Nashville
Liberte Baja strawberry yogurt is so delicious. I've tried many, many yogurt brands and just couldn't shake the texture. Liberte has a smooth and creamy texture with amazing taste. While it is pricey I will gladly pay for it when it's on sale as a nice treat. It is so delicious no other brand can compare.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I like that it's organic. I like that it's not fat free. The protein is average. The taste is okay. Price is comparable to other organic yogurts. It's kind of sweet and has a slightly syrupy taste to it. Probably won't buy it again.
Tiffany B.
Woodbridge
This stuff is so addictive.  It has to be the creamiest and most perfect yogurt on the market.  I have to remember it is more of a dessert than a health fade.  I grab a bunch when ever it is on sale.
Brenda B.
Fellsmere
My favorite of all the flavors, I guess because it’s a classic but it smooth and rich strawberry flavor are by far the best I have had. I would highly recommend starting off with this flavor if your curious
Julia F.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This yogurt is really good. I try to stock up on it when I go geocery shopping because I love it. It really tastes like strawberries and not just strawberry flavoring. I would definitely buy this again!
Arin C.
Bay Minette, AL
This yogurt is delicious. The actual yogurt is not as sweet as I expected. The strawberry product is so good. The price is on the high end of what I would pay for yogurt. Yes I will buy it again.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Is the strawberry anyone else's favorite flavor?