Liberte® Baja Strawberry Organic Whole Milk Yogurt uploaded by Caitlyn E.Liberte® Baja Strawberry Organic Whole Milk Yogurt uploaded by Erin D.Liberte® Baja Strawberry Organic Whole Milk Yogurt uploaded by Meoruam F.

BY LIBERTÉ

Founded in 1936 in Monteral, Liberte has worked tirelessly to deliver premium dairy products. We passionately craft our yogurt using only the finest ingredients from around the world.

• Is the strawberry anyone else's favorite flavor?1 Answers
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
Delicious! Sometimes it's hard to find whole-milk yogurt at the grocery store since everyone seems to want low- or non-fat. So when I saw this at Target I had to grab it. It's tasty! Almost like dessert, but not sickly sweet at all. It costs more than Yoplait but it's worth it.
Mary M.
Longwood, FL
VERY creamy if not a little high in fat, but the grandkids love this and they call it dessert.  I get this for a treat, not breakfast.  You can put a popsicle stick in and freeze it for a super fun afternoon.  Price is reasonable in comparison to other yogurts.
Kaif K.
Carmel, IN
I love the thick creaminess of the Liberte yoghurt. The strawberry one is a great one as everyone in the family likes the flavour. It's not too sweet. Which is good. Would buy it again for sure and would recommend it to others
shelley r.
Milwaukee, WI
Whole milk is the best for your but! The strawberry flavor is my fav. It creamy and sweet just the way I like it. I buy it often from meijer and it's usually on sale
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I like this yogurt way more than Yoplait. It's very thick and creamy. You can actually taste the milk in it. I love that it's organic and it's the first ever organic food I have had. This yogurt is really expensive. It's almost $2 for a single 5.5oz cup. I will only buy this yogurt if fI can get it either free or super cheap because of the price. The flavor is great. The strawberries don't taste artificial at all.
Kristen M.
Reading, PA
Really good fruit at the bottom yogurt! The most natural tasting yogurt I have ever tried. Have real fruit pieces of strawberries. Great flavor, not to thick. And affordable.
Jorge A.
I used to buy Liberte' Strawberry yogurt and loved every spoonful.  But
if I'm being totally honest, in my opinion the taste changed when the
formula changed to organic due to public outcry. I don't know how well
the new formula was received as a whole but I did not like it at all. I
read a few posts online and many people were upset about the change and
wanted the old Liberte' back. I'm in that group!! Can't make everybody
happy I guess....unless of course you bring the old brew back and make
the whole world a better place!!
Marilyn K.
Nashville
Liberte Baja strawberry yogurt is so delicious. I've tried many, many yogurt brands and just couldn't shake the texture. Liberte has a smooth and creamy texture with amazing taste. While it is pricey I will gladly pay for it when it's on sale as a nice treat. It is so delicious no other brand can compare.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I like that it's organic. I like that it's not fat free. The protein is average. The taste is okay. Price is comparable to other organic yogurts. It's kind of sweet and has a slightly syrupy taste to it. Probably won't buy it again.
Tiffany B.
Woodbridge
This stuff is so addictive.  It has to be the creamiest and most perfect yogurt on the market.  I have to remember it is more of a dessert than a health fade.  I grab a bunch when ever it is on sale.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Is the strawberry anyone else's favorite flavor?