BY LIBBYS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Farm fresh goodness brought to your table. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Kendra M.
Grand Forks, ND
When I first moved up into my area in North Dakota I was living in a motel till I thought for sure I was going to like where I was living.

I was walking down the isle with the canned veggies and there this was! It was the perfect size for two people and was able to place it inside of the microwave! The best part was that I could just add a little bit of butter and pepper and she was ready to cook! I enjoyed that the peas happened to be of a smaller size.

If you are even able to find this product now I highly suggest that you buy it! Super easy just pop into the microwave and done!

Kendra M.
Grand Forks, ND
Are they still selling this product anywhere?