GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesLibbys
Libby's Sliced Pineapple in Heavy Syrup

Libby's® Sliced Pineapple in Heavy Syrup

by Libbys

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Libby's® Sliced Pineapple in Heavy Syrup!
How would you rate this product?
Teresa C.
Columbus, GA
I think that these are very good! I use them quite regular! I would absolutely recommend buying and trying them! They are very good! I wouldn't change a thing about them!
Joy S.
Pasadena
I love pineapples,Libby is one of the best,also put on ham to make it taste better,put on pizza,I can again eat the whole can,
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,077 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Libby’s pineapples to just eat right out of the can. The flavor taste just like it would from a fresh pineapple. I will also purchase sliced pineapple by Libby especially to make my pineapple upside down cakes.
member-7e1b8
I am a pineapple lover and I can definitely say that these were delicious. Loved the flavor and the soft texture.Libby's® Sliced Pineapple in Heavy Syrup
Angela M.
albany
It’s one of my favorite fruits and it’s also one of my cravings as well to eat while I’m pregnant.
Devin H.
DENTON, NC
My main go to among all canned fruits. Love drinking the juice followed by healthy snack with vitamin c for an energy/immune boost
Angie M.
fort ann
Pineapples are one of my favorite when I go to make certain dishes... This isn't stuff I buy all the time but on holidays I do... I always buy some when I'm making my moms famous coleslaw.... Its the best with pineapples and lots and lots of them with the syrup..
ana H.
When choosing a canned pineapple I usually choose another brand. But I've tried this one and it's pretty good as well. But I think there are better brands when it comes down to pineapple slices. I like to use the best because I use them often when baking an upside down pineapple cake.
Marjorie  M.
Marion, IN
Great favor. Affordable price. Size is perfect if used to make a small pineapple upside down cake.
Autumn A.
Castle Dale, UT
Tastes great. Pineapple is such a great fruit for the body. I like to take toothpicks and pin the Pineapple to a ham in the oven.

Looking for your answer?