BY LIBBYS

Recipe: Carrot-Date Cupcakes. see more...

Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Review for: Carrots Sliced 14.5 oz more...
Libby's does produce good quality products as You can tell when You open the can. They cook easily and promptly. Libby's sliced carrots are sliced very well, and most are uniformed. The only qualm that I had with the sliced carrots, is that they were on the sweeter side more like sweet potatoes sweet. Besides that all is well with them.
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
Libbys takes great care in there product. I feel like the veggies are always so fresh tasting even out of the can. I use libbys veggies every night. They are a family staple.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Good tasting and very convenient! I love to add a can of these to my rice, so good! I also like to add these carrots to my stir fry, makes it so much easier than to cut fresh carrots when you're in a hurry. I usually purchase them at Dollar Tree for $0.79!
Lucero E.
I tried these the other day because I didn't have time to get some carrots and put them into my food and they were not that great, too slimy for my taste and had a weird odder
Toya A.
These are good... especially for my my famous vegetable soup. Usually they a very affordable at my local dollar store.
mj d.
Love making candy carrots. Just open the can and pour into a pan. Makes preparing a meal easy. They also taste good.
Julie D.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Love these carrots they are great in a recipe or alone.They are a great price .they are found in most supermarkets