Libby's® Organics Sweet Whole Kernel Corn Organic 15 Oz Can uploaded by Sofia F.

BY LIBBYS

Organic corn pancakes recipe see more...

• How can we really tell the difference from organic and no...3 Answers
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
I often pick Libby's Organic Canned Corn because of the cost and flavor. This corn taste great drained and cooked with alittle butter. My favorite way to enjoy corn is mixed in with chili! I made this chili today and the corn added a crunch and cooled down the spice.
Amanda B.
My daughter loves this sweet corn. Something about this makes her go nuts, she loves taking the cans out of the cupboard and handing them to me. She loves it with a little butter and she could eat this for days (but she can't because that's not a balanced meal, lol)
Yvonne M.
Apple valley , CA
I'm a sweet corn girl any day of the week, but I'm also very picky!! Libbys sweet whole kernel corn does not disappoint. I served it with mash potatoes and steak and it was a hit. No butter needed either!!
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love sweet corn and Libby's Organic variety assures me that there are no additives which lets me eat worry free. A pad of butter makes this a delicious and fulfilling snack!
Shana L.
Toledo, OH
This is a great product! The corn is organic so you don't have worry about any extra unneeded gross stuff added. The corn is really good.
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Something makes me feel better about eating this organic canned corn. It tastes great with a little butter and salt. lol
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I love the libby's brand of vegetables. I buy it often because it is super cheap and easy to find at walmart
Vay D.
Love this caned corn I usually buy corn on the cob but I liked this for my first time trying it.
Larcina S.
How can we really tell the difference from organic and non organic products