Libby's® Fruit Cocktail

by Libbys

Fruit cocktail. Libby's fruits...a healthy alternative! Enjoy our finest fruit products sweetened with splenda® brand sweetener. Made from sugar, tastes like sugar, but it's not sugar. Libby's the brand generations have grown to trust.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Libby's® Fruit Cocktail!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle  M.
Liberty, WV
I use Libby’s Fruit cocktail in my jello. I drain the juices and add it to peach, cherry, or grape jello. It is refreshing and even my little nieces love it. Plus I freeze the drained juices in cubes for the next time I have adult company over. We use it in our sangria!
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
I’ve eaten this since childhood. It’s the best fruit cocktail in my opinion. I’m not sure how healthy it is but it’s really good in the mixed fruit flavor jello. I would recommend it and probably buy it again
Sasha P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love that this fruit cocktail comes sugar free! Too awesome not to buy! I enjoy eating this with Great Value Low Fat Small Curd Cottage Cheese, 16 oz cheese ! I usually like to split this in half and have this as a quick snack or even for lunch. I would definitely buy this again!
Diane S.
Painesville, OH
One of my favorites from when I was a kid and still is. I love this one with Jello or even cottage cheese yummy.
Libby M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I try to eat fresh fruit at least once a day but some days I actually crave Libby’s Fruit Cocktail. Maybe it’s because we share a name lol. It tastes great and it’s so much healthier than other options.
Zoe C.
Conroe, TX
I love a good canned fruit cocktail. It doesn't really matter what brand I choose. All of them are pretty good. This brand is pretty cheap and the taste is really good. I don't think that canned fruit cocktails are super healthy. Definitely fresh fruits are going to be better. But these are great for keeping in the pantry as they last a long time.
Tiffany N.
Mississippi
We used to eat this at School for lunch when I was a kid and I’ve loved it since! I prefer the light syrup or this can over the heavy syrup! It’s an awesome snack to grab on a hot day and throw in a bowl!
Jeremy H.
La Follette, TN
Great for making fruit salad the fruit holds up well when refrigerated great for family get together, church functions, and holidays
Carlos G.
Northampton, PA
Buena variedad de frutas y buen sabor. Lo uso bastante en postres porque es practico y economico. Aparte de eso a mi me encanta ponerlo en un tazon y compartir con mis niños.
Dasha M.
Tampa
This was amazing to make spiked drinks with! The sugar amount was just right for a party

Looking for your answer?