Libby's® French Style Green Beans

by Libbys

Recipe: Turkey Tetrazzini with Green Beans & Mushrooms.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Libby's® French Style Green Beans!
Mindy  S.
S Charleston, WV
I have always loved Libby's french style green beans! They were always my favorite growing up and I also cooked them for my kids. They are so flavorful and delicious.
Lynn W.
Ashland, AL
They are great when you pour most of the juice off and put some salt and bacon grease in them and cook them down they are great
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
I grew up eating canned veggies and French style was my grandmas favorite so I came across then a lot. They are sweet & easy to quickly microwave to add to a meal.
Rebekah J.
Libby's is my family's long time go-to brand when buying quality canned veggies and beans. They offer the best quality and flavor!
Techi  C.
Bronx, NY
I like it a lot and my children do too, we like to eat them from lunch to dinner, which is what is used the most here. I recommend it good taste and conservation.
Sapphire V.
Weslaco , TX
My mom always said it's okay to eat things straight out of the can and they're so good and inexpensive that I usually do. Other than that adding a bit of butter always makes them even better when warming them up. As well as making green bean casserole for Thanksgiving.
yeleiny  R.
Hialeah, FL

They have put out great food for decades. Beans taste good. I add touch of salt and pepper, with a spoon full of butter. Hey that is way I have always done green beans.

Rain dawn W.
Libby's® French Style Green Beans uploaded by Rain dawn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy libby's french cut greaen beans. I drain them and add them to lamb stew. My ex's mother gave me the recipe. It's really good and they're good plain too. They're not the greatest but they're one of the top brands. If they're going in stew, or soup, it's not a problem because they'll get soft anyway.
Ronay F.
Freeport, OH
My boyfriend loves them. We just drain them and cook them in butter, salt/pepper. Awesome quick side to make for the family.
Amanda P.
Lakeland, FL
I love their green beans. French style is way better than the regular. They are my 2nd favorite after del Monte.

Looking for your answer?