BY LIBBYS

Skillet ham And sauerkraut recipe see more...

Shylean F.
Acton, ME
I love this so much better than the canned stuff. If you are making a Reuben this is the way to go. We love to make them with turkey pastrami for a flavor change.
Kyra L.
Fort Stewart, GA
My oldest son (he is 4) loves this stuff. He doesn't know what it is but when he was about 3 months we let him have it and he ate it up. He hasn't stopped since.
Kaitlyn F.
Oklahoma City , OK
This is the brand my mom buys to go with out bratwurst! It's amazing, good flavor. There's a lot of good brands out there but this is definitely my favorite.
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this Sauer Kraut and pork and hot dogs with mashed potatoes. O my how one little picture makes me hungry for a meal like pork and Sauer kraut. mmmmm
Jennifer B.
I love this so this stuff.. Use it on sausage dogs and Rubens. It had a fantastic flavor with just enough crunch
Denisha H.
London, KY
This is way better than the canned sauerkraut! It's perfectly crispy/brittle like and has an awesome taste.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Does any like this product?