BY LIBBYS

Recipe: Kitchen Cupboard Corn Chowder. see more...

Shelley G.
Foodie Expert
I am not a huge creamed corn fan, but my dad is. I can give this a 5 star rating because of him because I would have never tried it otherwise. Libby's captures that fresh corn flavor and turns it into a creamy goodness that I add a little butter to and a little salt and pepper. It is a great side dish for any corn friendly meals.
Mary D.
Great quality, and also great price.. I use it for many recipes, or just when I need veggies for the side for dinner and I'm too tired to do something else.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
Oh my god, I love the taste of the sweet corn, my mom uses this to make the Cuban tamales and we go crazy at home.
Rose K.
Berrien Springs, MI
Libby's is a good quality brand! I have tried it a few times and would recommend it to my friends and family
naf C.
Foodie Expert
I like the sweet corn with pasta. It's really easy to make, just heat it in the microwave and eat it. It's also very affordable. Would recommend it definitely.
Yumi Q.
Foodie Expert
Steak and creamy corn with steamed veggies ,that's one of my favorite plate! Just heat it up. Easy