Libby's All Natural Pumpkin Bread Kit with Icing uploaded by Michael M.Libby's All Natural Pumpkin Bread Kit with Icing uploaded by Michael M.

BY LIBBYS #86 in Bread

Libby's® All Natural Pumpkin Bread Kit with Icing.
Just add eggs, oil & water.
Kit includes:
1 can of Libby's Pumpkin.
1 bag of bread mix.
1 vanilla icing packet.
No preservatives.
No artificial flavors.
No artificial colors.
Rich in vitamin A.
Libby's®, 100% pure, Pumpkin, America's Favorite Pumpkin.
Makes 2 delicious loaves. see more...

• Is the icing more of a cream cheese icing or is it more sweet? Do...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if you can find this at any regular grocery stor...2 Answers
  • Do you make them year round or just in the fall?Be the first to answer!
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Foodie Expert
I've been making Libby's pumpkin bread for years and fall just isn't fall without it. The kit comes with the bread mix and canned pumpkin puree. It's so easy to make and is fun to make with the kids. The end result is a delicious loaf of pumpkin bread that has all the flavors of fall in it. Pumpkin spice, nutmeg, cinnamon.....it just yummy!
Michael M.
Michael M.
Omaha, NE
I can't bake so my wife gets the credit for that part but, she just made Libby's pumpkin bread and I can't stop eating it! I even put a little whip cream on top and I'm in love!! A perfect autumn treat!
Lari O.
Lari O.
These are delicious i love how it has practically every thing you need to make it and it tastes delicious
Fort Myers , FL
I love to make this year round but most of all in the fall! Love the way it makes the house smell.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Roxboro, NC
This is my other thanksgiving dessert go-to if I don't have a lot of time. I use slightly less if the batter unless I'm making mini loaves. Love pumpkin and Libby's is a great brand! Well post a pic when I make this year.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
This is my go to during Holidays it taste great and easy to mix up .. I can get two loafs out of it or do 4 small ! It's moist!!
Anahi M.
Anahi M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this kit! It's my go to every November. The bread comes out nice and moist and tastes amazing! I believe it's only around $7 so it's pretty cheap considering that you can make 2 breads with just 1 kit! It's almost like baking from scratch. Definitely recommend for all YOU pumpkin lovers!
Maria C.
Maria C.
pedricktown, nj
I love pumpkin ANYTHING. This is really good even though it is a box mix. Satisfies pumpkin cravings.
Autumn Y.
Autumn Y.
Paphos
You know when "13 Nights of Halloween" begins on Tv? I bake this. Follow, follow, follow the directions on the box. I tried too many times to sub this for that. Or tried to make a healthier version. All which were delicious, just very frustrating and made me miss parts of my horror movies. It tastes like real pumpkin pie, just in giant cupcake/bread pan form. I buy it every October and enjoy it with black coffee. #HalloWIN #Contest
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Does anyone know if you can find this at any regular grocery store or is there one it's specific to?
Jenay P.
Jenay P.
Norman, OK
Is the icing more of a cream cheese icing or is it more sweet? Does it taste like plastic?
Fort Myers , FL
Do you make them year round or just in the fall?