Add a Photo

By LIBBYS
#94 in Bread
Libby's® All Natural Pumpkin Bread Kit with Icing.
Just add eggs, oil & water.
Kit includes:
1 can of Libby's Pumpkin.
1 bag of bread mix.
1 vanilla icing packet.
No preservatives.
No artificial flavors.
No artificial colors.
Rich in vitamin A.
Libby's®, 100% pure, Pumpkin, America's Favorite Pumpkin.
Makes 2 delicious loaves.
Lari O.
Lari O.

These are delicious i love how it has practically every thing you need to make it and it tastes delicious
Anahi M.
Anahi M.
Albuquerque , NM

I love this kit! It's my go to every November. The bread comes out nice and moist and tastes amazing! I believe it's only around $7 so it's pretty cheap considering that you can make 2 breads with just 1 kit! It's almost like baking from scratch. Definitely recommend for all YOU pumpkin lovers!
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Roxboro, NC

This is my other thanksgiving dessert go-to if I don't have a lot of time. I use slightly less if the batter unless I'm making mini loaves. Love pumpkin and Libby's is a great brand! Well post a pic when I make this year.
Fort Myers , FL

I love to make this year round but most of all in the fall! Love the way it makes the house smell.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX

This is my go to during Holidays it taste great and easy to mix up .. I can get two loafs out of it or do 4 small ! It's moist!!
Maria C.
Maria C.
pedricktown, nj

I love pumpkin ANYTHING. This is really good even though it is a box mix. Satisfies pumpkin cravings.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Does anyone know if you can find this at any regular grocery store or is there one it's specific to?
Jenay P.
Jenay P.
Norman, OK

Is the icing more of a cream cheese icing or is it more sweet? Does it taste like plastic?
Fort Myers , FL

Do you make them year round or just in the fall?

Join Now