LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin

by Libbys

Libby's® 100% Pure Pumpkin.
Excellent source of vitamin A & fiber.
Low in calories & fat.
100% calabaza pura.
America's favorite pumpkin.
All natural.
No preservatives.
For one 9" pie.

Canned pumpkin good Canned pumpkin good?
What's your favorite thing besides pie, to make with this?
What is your favorite way to use this product ?
Start your review of LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin!
Product Highlights
I bought the largest available can in this - made a large batch of pumpkin and chocolate chip cookies, a batch of pumpkin and chocolate chip muffins, and many a pumpkin pancake (yes yes i love pumpkin, my family loves pumpkin.in reviews
Chantal  H.
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin uploaded by Chantal  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my absolute favorite item's to bake is anything 🎃🍞 pumpkin! It's the richness of spice and taste that lours me in everytime 👏😅 libby's®-100%-pure-pumpkin is a great choice to add to your recipes that call for anything pumpkin now I add my own spices to this to add to the flavor such as cinnamon, nutmeg & cloves. My breads and muffins always come out moist and flavorful with this brand! Highly recommend for your baking needs 🥰🧁
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite flavor this time of year, is hands down pumpkin! Libby's pure pumpkin is the best when making pies and even better when making cream cheese pumpkin bars! I love the two flavors together! Who doesn't?
Maria L.
Chesterfield, NJ
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin uploaded by Maria L.
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin uploaded by Maria L.
This is my go-to pumpkin! It’s always delicious. It blends so easily in everything I make, especially the family favorite, pancakes.
Ery V.
Buckeye, AZ
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin uploaded by Ery V.
Mix pumpkin puree with spice cake mix and add Pillsbury cream cheese when done don't forget to pour some crumbs of the mix on top with caramel syrup. Easy and delicious my family loved it. Lots of flavor and goes great with coffee.
Brittany W.
Herrin
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin uploaded by Brittany W.
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin uploaded by Brittany W.
I will always use Libby’s canned pure pumpkin when making a pumpkin pie for thanksgiving! It has the best texture and quality over any other company! All you need is a few simple ingredients to make the best pumpkin pie ever!
Krissy D.
Susquehanna, PA
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin uploaded by Krissy D.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I love using Libby's 100% pure pumpkin in many of my fall recipes, and it's always been perfect! I recently used it in my pumpkin spice cake recipe, it came out amazing!! I love Autumn, and the scent of fresh baked pumpkiny goodness in the air is one of my favorite parts of Autumn. It's inexpensive, if you're on a budget, and want amazing quality!
Debra  J.
Moorpark, CA
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin uploaded by Debra  J.
Purchased at: Kroger
If you need to use can pumpkin this is great. I use it to make pumpkin bread. Great flavor and easy to use for loaves.
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin uploaded by Natalie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best pure pumpkin you can buy!! I use this for pumpkin bars and pumpkin pies and even pumpkin muffins !! It taste so fresh and so easy to stir into other ingredients!!
Veronica  M.
San Jose, CA
1,180 reviews
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin uploaded by Veronica  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
So excited whenever fall starts, pumpkin everything, from pies to pumpkin rolls, pumpkin latte’s mom I am so pumpkin ready… Let the baking begin, So excited for Thanksgiving, I have several different dishes that I use this product in thank you to Libbys for providing me with a complementary product to review, definitely give this a thumbs up and recommend that you try it don’t settle for anything less than Libbys
Carrie L.
Sunbury, PA
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin uploaded by Carrie L.
I love spicy pumpkin pie with a flaky crispy shell. It’s great with whip cream or a dollop of vanilla ice cream. Scrumptious delight for the holidays. More please.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...