LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 29 oz.

by Libbys

Libby's® 100% Pure Pumpkin.
Excellent source of vitamin A & fiber.
Low in calories & fat.
100% calabaza pura.
America's favorite pumpkin.
All natural.
No preservatives.
For one 9" pie.

Is this good for baking pumpkin spice loaf?
What is it used for?
This look so good, what can I use for?
Start your review of LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 29 oz.!
Product Highlights
“I bought the largest available can in this - made a large batch of pumpkin and chocolate chip cookies, a batch of pumpkin and chocolate chip muffins, and many a pumpkin pancake (yes yes i love pumpkin, my family loves pumpkin.” in reviews
Philomath, OR
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 29 oz. uploaded by Alyssa J.
This pure pumpkin is my go to choice when it gets to be the baking season. Some other companies have a watery consistency but this kind of pumpkin is just the right texture. I like that it is unflavored so I can use it in a variety of dishes without worrying about adding sweetness or spices when I shouldn't. Every can I've used has had a delicious pumpkin flavor and it doesn't seem to be chunky but instead a real puree.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only brand of pumpkin I will bake with. I have tried the off brands and they just don't seem to have the good taste like this one does. What I have found about this though is that the recipe on the can is for one 9" deep dish pan. I have cut down the amount of milk I use in it otherwise I have too much left over. For example. With 5 cans I can literally make 6 pies using the recipe on the can.
Sinton, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I love Libby's brand pumpkin filling. Their pumpkin roll recipe on the back of the label is a family staple around the holidays. I always keep a few of these came in my pants at all times (never know when your in a pumpkin pie/roll mood). I love this brand over other brands because I honestly think it has a different taste and makes all your pumpkin dishes taste better.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is definitely my go to brand for canned pumpkin. The smooth consistency is one I can trust to work well in any recipe. I know I am going to get a similar flavor every time. I love baking with pumpkin to make pies, custards, breads, cupcakes, cookies, puddings and cheesecakes. I also use pumpkin in soups. This works for sweet or savory easily.
New Buffalo, MI
Fun fact: pumpkin pie is not really made from pumpkins, but rather from a similar squash. I’ve made a pie from a pumpkin before, it was stringy and honestly wasn’t that great. However, this stuff is perfect for making pies. It does all the hard work for you and you can pretty much still say you’ve made it from scratch.
Keaau, HI
Nothing says fall, to me, like pumpkin pie. All my life I have not missed a single thanksgiving with this yummy pumpkin puree. It's perfect with a few other ingredients for the best pumpkin pie. this has always been a memory of fall for me. I would highly recommend this product, especially topped with some whipped cream. yum!
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff works so well when making a pumpkin pie. Makes it so easy to throw together a delicious pie. I love it! It tastes great, it's cheap and it's the perfect product for a wonderful pumpkin pie. I buy this stuff every year! Don't think I'd be interested in another brand.
Lubbock, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I can always trust Libby’s canned pumpkin for my baking needs. It has a great consistency, not too watery, and is very flavorful. Bakes well in all my recipes and has never failed me. I definitely would recommend. #Pumpkin #Foodie #SweetTooth #HolidayBaking #FestiveFoods
Louisa , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Literally the only brand pumpkin purée I will use. It’s affordable but I mean it’s also the best tasting. It’s amazing. I use this to make pumpkin roll and pumpkin pie and it’s just the best out there. #thebest #thanksgivingfeast #theholidays #thanksgiving #pie #please
Lake Oswego, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best pumpkin for baking. It's great for pies and cheesecakes or whatever pumpkin type treat you want to create. Most grocers stock this brand, so easy to find. No prep, peeling or roasting and pureeing your pumpkin. Just pop open the can and get to baking.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...