BY LIBBYS

Libby's® 100% Pure Pumpkin.
Excellent source of vitamin A & fiber.
Low in calories & fat.
100% calabaza pura.
America's favorite pumpkin.
All natural.
No preservatives.
For one 9" pie. see more...

• Is this product sweetened?1 Answers
  • What's a recipe I can use with this ?24 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to use this canned pumpkin?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I bought the largest available can in this - made a large batch of pumpkin and chocolate chip cookies, a batch of pumpkin and chocolate chip muffins, and many a pumpkin pancake (yes yes i love pumpkin, my family loves pumpkin." in 3 reviews
marie A.
marie A.
Foodie Expert
So yummy love this stuff. i always make a pumpkin roll for the holidays. here is the recipe

CAKE:
1/4 cup powdered sugar (to sprinkle on towel).
3/4 cup all-purpose flour.
1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves.
1/4 teaspoon salt.
3 large eggs.
1 cup granulated sugar.
2/3 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin.
1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional).

FILLING:
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature.
1 cup powdered sugar, sifted.
6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened.
1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Powdered sugar (optional for decoration).

FOR CAKE:
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan; line with wax paper. Grease and flour paper. Sprinkle a thin, cotton kitchen towel with powdered sugar.
COMBINE flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt in small bowl. Beat eggs and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until thick. Beat in pumpkin. Stir in flour mixture. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle with nuts.
BAKE for 13 to 15 minutes or until top of cake springs back when touched. (If using a dark-colored pan, begin checking for doneness at 11 minutes.) Immediately loosen and turn cake onto prepared towel. Carefully peel off paper. Roll up cake and towel together, starting with narrow end. Cool on wire rack.

FOR FILLING:
BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, butter and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until smooth. Carefully unroll cake. Spread cream cheese mixture over cake. Reroll cake. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving, if desired.

COOKING TIP:
Be sure to put enough powdered sugar on the towel when rolling up the cake so it will not stick.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I grew up in a very large family and when it came to holidays things were crazy. As the only girl of the bunch I always helped my mother prepare the meals. When it came to pumpkin pie my mother always chose Libby's 100% pure pumpkin for her filling. It is delicious and has a nice creamy texture. Now it's my turn to have the meals for my family and I'll be using Libby's as well for my pies, and teaching my daughter to do the same for the best quality pies.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
I have been buying this product literally every year since 2006 around Thanksgiving time. I am always able to make a big batch of pumpkin bread (about 6 loaves) and I love being able to share this with friends and family at such a sweet time of year. The product can be a little more expensive during Thanksgiving time, but is relatively inexpensive if bought during the other times of the year. You can find it easily at your local supermarket.
Steph M.
Steph M.
Manhattan, KS
Foodie Expert
Although I'm not big on pumpkin, my pets sure love it! Whenever it's fall and it's time for me to make chocolate chip pumpkin muffins, my pup will be right at my feet beggingg for it! They love the stuff and I feel glad giving it to them! Most of these reviews are probably all about baking use, but here's another use for it! It's pup approved, and I approve for baking!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Foodie Expert
This is my go-to every Thanksgiving for a great Pumpkin Pie everytime! Without a doubt, Libbys always tastes the best and yields the best results. I prefer purchasing the 15oz cans as I can get 2 pies out of one can.
Homemade pie tastes way better than frozen, store bought. Libbys is definitely the way to go! Oh, and make sure to load it up with a ton of Cool Whip!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Battle Creek, MI
The convenience of Libby's 100% pure pumpkin does wonders during the holidays. I've made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, I have made pumpkin pie, not to mention how yummy it is to eat out of the can although not recommend it. I typically buy my Libby's pure pumpkin can from Walmart but you can find it at Meijer or Target here on the Midwest for reasonable price.
Kasie L.
Kasie L.
Portsmouth, OH
There is just no way for me to handle myself in the kitchen without this product! I purchased it at my local Walmart and have never gone back to any other brand of canned pumpkin. It's extremely flavorful, it lasts forever, and it fits into loads of delicious recipes. I've even frozen it and stored it as components of homemade baby food for out 11 month old.
Trayce M.
Trayce M.
Piscataway, NJ
My mom has always made the best pumpkin pie ever. As the years have gone on, I finally was given her treasured recipe. I once made the mistake of using another brand of pumpkin & it completely changed the whole flavor & texture of the pie. It was a disaster! Libby's is by far the best quality, texture & flavor of canned pumpkin. A must for your pies!
Libby E.
Libby E.
Fowlerville, MI
I use this so often during fall and winter for pumpkin spice cupcakes. I like the pure pumpkin better than the pumpkin pie filling, just because then I can control the level of spices that go into the mixture. Very easy to work with, not super messy, and yummy straight from the can too! Can easily be found at any grocery store, and for a good price!
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Foodie Expert
This is a classic for a reason. Thanksgiving and all year round this is a go to for anything with pumpkin in it. Pies, soups, cookies, bars. I've made them all using this canned pumpkin puree. It is thick and smooth and smells great. It has a nice mild flavor and always bakes and cooks evenly. A fantastic product that is essential every year.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Erial, NJ
Foodie Expert
I LOVE Libby's and use it for my pumpkin pies, muffins and I have even used it in baby food! What are your favorite recipes that call for Libby's?
Emily  E.
Emily E.
Brookwood , AL
Foodie Expert
What's a recipe I can use with this ?
Nao N.
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
I make pumpkin pie from Libby's! They are great, but I want to know other recipe! What are other delicious food I can make with Libby's??
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ
Is there another brand other than Libby's that sells pumpkin like this? I have only ever heard of and used Libbys...
Lynzie S.
Lynzie S.
Gold Hill, OR
After opening a can of pumpkin purée can you freeze it?