BY LIBBYS

Libby's® 100% Pure Pumpkin.
Excellent source of vitamin A & fiber.
Low in calories & fat.
100% calabaza pura.
America's favorite pumpkin.
All natural.
No preservatives.
For one 9" pie. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I bought the largest available can in this - made a large batch of pumpkin and chocolate chip cookies, a batch of pumpkin and chocolate chip muffins, and many a pumpkin pancake (yes yes i love pumpkin, my family loves pumpkin." in 3 reviews
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Review for: 100% Pure more...
I just recently made some amazing pumpkin bread and I used the Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin in it! It is hands down the best canned pure pumpkin on the market! I use it quite often during the holidays to bake various goodies that call for pumpkin! I love that it is 100% pure pumpkin! If you haven’t tried the Libby’s brand then I highly recommend that you do! Trust me your recipes will taste a million times better!
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
Review for: Pumpkin 15 oz more...
I really like using Libby’s pumpkin pure for a few different recipes during fall. It’s the only brand that I use, it makes delicious pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bread and a few other really good things. Also it’s cheap, so if you need a few cans you don’t have to worry about spending a ton of money, like you do with the other brands.
Tonya K.
Saint Charles , MI
Every year for the fall I always make something with pumpkin in it and it's always delicious. With the help of Libby's pumpkin they're always great tasting and a win at family gatherings. Last couple years I've made pumpkin roll and Libby's comes through. This year I will be making pumpkin bread for the festivities and I know Libby's will be the best choice. I definitely recommend this product, it's pure pumpkin and you can find it at major grocery stores. I usually buy it at Meijer, but I would imagine you can find it at Wal-Mart. Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
We’ve been using Libby’s pure pumpkin for our family recipe pumpkin bread for as long as I’ve ever known. I love that they use no preservatives, as i imagine that’s a bit hard to do for such a product! They could have gone an easier and quicker route but instead have given us a quality product that we can trust to give us a great taste. I don’t plan on using anybody else but Libby’s for my pumpkin needs :)
Cassie V.
I have used other pumpkin purée is but this is my go to brand. It works well for almost every recipe during the holiday season I love everything pumpkin. It’s a great price and you can find it at most grocery stores. I will continually be perching this throughout the holiday season.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Review for: Pumpkin 15 oz more...
I buy these for the holidays to do pumpkin rolls. The flavor is so good and gives my pumpkin rolls great flavor. I would recommend to buy. You can use for a pumpkin pie or make a roll. Good for the holidays.
brenda r.
This is one of the first things that I purchase in the fall to Kickstart fall. I love buying a can of this pumpkin puree in making pumpkin pancakes on a Saturday morning. It's the perfect ingredient to make a nice fall recipe. You can purchase it at a bunch of different places such as Walmart or Food Lion. I recommend this and a pancake recipe to a lot of people. It is the only one I tried because I am happy with it and the price is right
Mandy E.
I use Libby's 100% pure pumpkin to make pumpkin pies ever Thanksgiving for our holiday dessert. I love the pure pumpkin because I know theres nothing added to it and I can sweeten my pies to my families needs. I also use it throughout the yr to make homemade coffee creamer and to add inti muffins and cakes to replace eggs or oil. It is a healthy delicious alternative and add in to alot of my recipes.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Nothing says fall like baking with a can of Libby's pumpkin. Canned pumpkin is so versatile, whether you use it for baking sweets, in a creamy pasta sauce, pumpkin pie, or even in chili! This can be hard to find in the off-season but as soon as you feel that first bit of cool air, my grocery store always has a large Libby's canned pumpkin display.
Mandy M.
Beverly Hills, FL
My first Thanksgiving on my own, I went to my grandmas house so she could teach me how to make a pumpkin pie. That was 13 years and I've been 100% loyal to Libby's ever since. I follow the recipe on the back of the can, and always get rave reviews. The only pumpkin brand I trust! Thank you for always making my Thanksgiving pie perfection.
Joanna S.
Erial, NJ
I LOVE Libby's and use it for my pumpkin pies, muffins and I have even used it in baby food! What are your favorite recipes that call for Libby's?
Emily  E.
Brookwood , AL
What's a recipe I can use with this ?
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
I make pumpkin pie from Libby's! They are great, but I want to know other recipe! What are other delicious food I can make with Libby's??
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ
Is there another brand other than Libby's that sells pumpkin like this? I have only ever heard of and used Libbys...
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What's your favorite way to use this canned pumpkin?