Libbey Just Desserts 25-Piece Mini Bowl Set uploaded by Sherry W.

BY LIBBEY

Find dinnerware at Target.com! Adorable proportions and beautiful glass set the libbey just desserts 12 piece mini bowl set with spoons apart from any other dessert course serving option. Delicious sweets (or savories) come in small, personalized-feeling packages with this set for which you'll find surprising uses. Let the colors and textures of food so lovingly created get all the attention and stay in the moment with clean-up that's quick and easy. Dishwasher-safe. see more...

Michelle W.
Rocklin, CA
I absolute love this set! It is super cute and perfect for serving desserts when you shave friends over.
annie p.
These are so nice to serve and are beautiful dessert dishes to serve your friends, family and guests.
tamara t.
Love it. It's perfect for Hello Jell-O and pudding surprised. It's also great for par fate and yogurt
Sherry W.
Plano, TX
I think I'm in love I need to got them and see how are they I'm going to buy it and let you's know
lillian v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great to make pudding cups are hello cups every one can have a sweet treat of there own .
Gabrielle M.
Westlake, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So stinkin cute! I had a barbecue and made individual cheesecakes, everyone loved the little bowls
Paige  J.
White Oak, PA
These bowls are great for having a party! They're just enough for a little sweet snack after diner!
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
this is great when you have guest over and you wanna make a cute quick little dessert for everyone
rita a.
Glendale, CA
I would love to have Libbey just desert 25 piece mini bowls set I love to have sets of everything
Kaitlin M.
This is awesome to have around if you like to throw parties perfect for appetizers and desserts!
Letty M.
Bakersfield , CA
Where can I buy these ? And how much
Garima S.
Where do I get these, perfect dessert bowls
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
Are these glass or plastic and where can i find these at i would love to grab some to make party favors for my daughter birthday
Geo K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do I buy these??? So cute!!
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Glass or plastic? And where can I get them!!