Libbey Just Desserts 25-Piece Mini Bowl Set uploaded by Sherry W.

BY LIBBEY

Find dinnerware at Target.com! Adorable proportions and beautiful glass set the libbey just desserts 12 piece mini bowl set with spoons apart from any other dessert course serving option. Delicious sweets (or savories) come in small, personalized-feeling packages with this set for which you'll find surprising uses. Let the colors and textures of food so lovingly created get all the attention and stay in the moment with clean-up that's quick and easy. Dishwasher-safe. see more...

Buy on Michael...
Nelly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These look amazingly cute! Perfect for hosting parties or just to add to a collection lol! I have to find these!
dariana v.
Jber, AK
This looks like a great collection to add to my wedding registry when I renew my vows soon!!!!! I love them!!!!!
Alyssa P.
I received these for Christmas a couple years ago and as adorable as they are, I've found very few uses for them.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
This Set Would Be Good To Place Your Desserts And Other sweet Things In And Plus There Small And Not To Heavy
Lucero M.
These are so cute for candy or dessert that way we don't have to much. Great for yogurt and many other things
Sadie J.
The perfect little bowls for snacks or desserts. I got mine at bed, bath & beyond and used a 20% off coupon.
Bridgette T.
I use this for parties when I am making cheesecake or mini pies it's great for stuff like that or puddings!
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
These mini bowls are perfect for any occasion and they are good for your desserts or hot and cold entrees.
Christina S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are super cute! They make me want to have s dessert party! So adorable! I love that they are clear!
yesenia c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This set is do cute for home I use them for ice creator the entire family but you can do different things
Letty M.
Bakersfield , CA
Where can I buy these ? And how much
Garima S.
Where do I get these, perfect dessert bowls
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
Are these glass or plastic and where can i find these at i would love to grab some to make party favors for my daughter birthday
Geo K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do I buy these??? So cute!!
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Glass or plastic? And where can I get them!!