Libbey Just Desserts 25-Piece Mini Bowl Set uploaded by Sherry W.

BY LIBBEY

Find dinnerware at Target.com! Adorable proportions and beautiful glass set the libbey just desserts 12 piece mini bowl set with spoons apart from any other dessert course serving option. Delicious sweets (or savories) come in small, personalized-feeling packages with this set for which you'll find surprising uses. Let the colors and textures of food so lovingly created get all the attention and stay in the moment with clean-up that's quick and easy. Dishwasher-safe. see more...

Buy on Michael...
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I need these in my life . I'm always making pudding snacks, like banana pudding, or chocolate pudding, or oreo pudding
Josie C.
New Geneva, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are perfect for dinner nights at your house. They are dessert bowls but I also use them for mini chicken poppies.
Stephanie P.
These look so neat! I've never seen them in the stores before. I will have to search for them. They are just too cute!
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
My mom has had these little bowls from Libbey's for such a long time.They are so handy for Tapioca's,Jello or whatever.
Adriana R.
These are perfect for SUNDAE NIGHTS with the family. Fits up to three scoops of ice cream and it's tasty toppings.
Sally T.
West Covina , CA
Great for parties!! Especially during the holidays and you want to make sure you have enough for everyone to enjoy.
Zoe K.
Denver, CO
Great for a hostess who likes to entertain and prepare great dishes for guests. They are cute and the perfect size
Xiomara M.
Newbury Park, CA
This product looks like something wonderful to have at home if your into cooking I know I would love to have these
Nelly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These look amazingly cute! Perfect for hosting parties or just to add to a collection lol! I have to find these!
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Geniales para postres , me gustan , se miran muy prácticos , tendré que verlos y analizar la calidad y su precio
Letty M.
Bakersfield , CA
Where can I buy these ? And how much
Garima S.
Where do I get these, perfect dessert bowls
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
Are these glass or plastic and where can i find these at i would love to grab some to make party favors for my daughter birthday
Geo K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do I buy these??? So cute!!
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Glass or plastic? And where can I get them!!