Libbey Just Desserts 25-Piece Mini Bowl Set uploaded by Sherry W.

BY LIBBEY

Find dinnerware at Target.com! Adorable proportions and beautiful glass set the libbey just desserts 12 piece mini bowl set with spoons apart from any other dessert course serving option. Delicious sweets (or savories) come in small, personalized-feeling packages with this set for which you'll find surprising uses. Let the colors and textures of food so lovingly created get all the attention and stay in the moment with clean-up that's quick and easy. Dishwasher-safe. see more...

Buy on Michael...
Corey C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I think this is a great product for entertaining or throwing a dinner party. So many variety of things you can put in these to serve
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
These are perfect for the host in me. Perfect size and weight. I can definitely throw a little get together and whip up some sorbets!
Uyen N.
Port arthur, TX
Amazing cute little dessert bowls. Great for portion control. It's very convenient for guests to enjoy treats while walking/sitting.
Tava C.
These little cups are perfect for any kinds of little desserts, I always use them for pudding, mousse and anything else sweet I make!
Alejandra M.
Omg I have these! or something similar, I call them my fancy ice cream cups. they serve the perfect amount of ice cream in a bowl.
Farah B.
Doral, FL
Any dessert will look amazing, tasteful and chic in these mini bowls. I'm thinking about a chocolate mousse or a layer mini cake.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
Libbey dessert bowls are the prefect size for a family and friends party to sure your fabulous dessert and they will want more
Reesie M.
Love these small bowls! I hate when I just want a small portion and I have to put it in a bigger bowl. so these are perfect!
Shelly T.
Modesto, Ca
Love these mini bowls. they are great to use at dinner partys you can put all kinds of stuff in them they are cute an elegant
Mariana S.
Estos pequeños bowls me han servido increíblemente para hacer mis gelatinas y pudines. Son de buena calidad. Los recomiendo
Letty M.
Bakersfield , CA
Where can I buy these ? And how much
Garima S.
Where do I get these, perfect dessert bowls
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
Are these glass or plastic and where can i find these at i would love to grab some to make party favors for my daughter birthday
Geo K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do I buy these??? So cute!!
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Glass or plastic? And where can I get them!!