Libbey Just Desserts 25-Piece Mini Bowl Set uploaded by Sherry W.

BY LIBBEY

Find dinnerware at Target.com! Adorable proportions and beautiful glass set the libbey just desserts 12 piece mini bowl set with spoons apart from any other dessert course serving option. Delicious sweets (or savories) come in small, personalized-feeling packages with this set for which you'll find surprising uses. Let the colors and textures of food so lovingly created get all the attention and stay in the moment with clean-up that's quick and easy. Dishwasher-safe. see more...

Buy on Michael...
Tiyanna Y.
Phoenix, AZ
My cousin was getting married and we used these because she had a candy bar. They were perfect! Good size and sustainable glass. A few people were asking us where we got them from. They were a success.
Kristie  B.
These are great for parties. I'd love to put some dirt pie in them or mini strawberry shortcakes. Anything a little jiggly lol. I love the simple design, not gaudy at all.
Dymone B.
West Point, GA
These are great to make mini snacks like ice cream sundaes fruit yogurt mini fruit bowl and so much more . You can always make it into a fun activity to do with the kids!
Amber B.
I absolutely love these dishes I bought them for a party to put all my different varieties of candy and and it made an amazing decoration. everyone loved how the candy was separated very nicely
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
I adore these! The perfect size and made nicely these would be great used at a wedding or baby'shower any event reall I love that you can see through them so you can make anything
Julie M.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for a party! Fill these with yogurt parfait a for breakfast, salsa and chips at a lunchtime gathering and ceviche for dinner apps. You will use these a million times!
Suezann A.
Sterling Hgts, MI
I had purchased a set of them for my sister and her family for Christmas. She says that she loves them and the kids think that mom gets fancy deserts for them when they do good in school.
Gabi V.
Is it just too cute they make whatever you make it look presentable to look really nice you can put almost anything in these and they will look fantastic and Evan will
Alice D.
These Libbey bowls are just the right size to satisfy your sweet tooth. very well made and can use over and over again. I like to use them for get together or just my loved ones.
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
Use these pieces in my catering not only sweet but also savory they are glass but is good to have several pieces for when you want to do a meeting between friends and imprecionar.
Letty M.
Bakersfield , CA
Where can I buy these ? And how much
Garima S.
Where do I get these, perfect dessert bowls
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
Are these glass or plastic and where can i find these at i would love to grab some to make party favors for my daughter birthday
Geo K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do I buy these??? So cute!!
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Glass or plastic? And where can I get them!!