Libbey Just Desserts 25-Piece Mini Bowl Set uploaded by Sherry W.

BY LIBBEY

Find dinnerware at Target.com! Adorable proportions and beautiful glass set the libbey just desserts 12 piece mini bowl set with spoons apart from any other dessert course serving option. Delicious sweets (or savories) come in small, personalized-feeling packages with this set for which you'll find surprising uses. Let the colors and textures of food so lovingly created get all the attention and stay in the moment with clean-up that's quick and easy. Dishwasher-safe. see more...

Buy on Michael...
Fiorella A.
Love these! I entertain a ton and like the flexibility these offer. I can use them for mutiple courses: little appetizer like a mini caprese salad or individual guac; salt and pepper bowls for dining table; fruit salad or pudding for dessert.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love to use these bowls when I make parfaits. There so inexpensive and you get a lot in a pack. They are easy to clean and reuse. They can be refrigerated which is great and theres enough room in the glass to layer different ingredients.
Jazmin S.
These little guys are so adorable they're so cute to put your dessert I am and it's 25 little sets for $20 it is so affordable I'm cute and cheap they really did meet my expectations and I would definitely 100% recommend this to all of you
Mary T.
I used to work at a restaurant and they use a lot of libbys product which I love for one. These are awesome as well. I ordered these through work and used them as a part of my decorations when I do party planning.
Stephanie T.
I absolutely love these! I had 3 sets of these on my Bridal Registry and I am so happy I put then on there. I use them almost every time I have company over. Whether it's a fruit salad, sorbet, pudding or gelato it is the perfect little size. And I love to add a little garnish to dress it up even more. These cups and miniature spoons are a must have for any entertainer or anyone who loves to make pretty little deserts!
Bianca M.
Ypsilanti, MI
So convenient ! I love these ! They're a party favorite for when you have to make lots of individual desserts for multiple people! The price was amazing considering how many came in a bundle! I love these!
Karen C.
These are great for the party deserts or for holiday dinners when everyone comes over. You can make little deserts and pre plate them in these. Maybe a special pudding or even just for a little ice cream
Amy B.
These are incredible! I registered for these and they far exceeded my expectations!! We have used them so many times! Small dinner parties, easy apps so many uses! Highly recommend!! You will not be disappointed!!
Cathy D.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
I love these small desert cups. they are the perfect size for a dinner party desert. I also like to use them to make fruit or pudding cups and store them in the fridge for a perfect after school or bedtime snack.
LEAR18077 Maria A.
These are so convenient for when you want to make something that you want a little bit of everyday. I love chia breakfast pudding and I like to prepare them so I can just wake up grab and go. Also great for parties :) definitely recommend!
Letty M.
Bakersfield , CA
Where can I buy these ? And how much
Garima S.
Where do I get these, perfect dessert bowls
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
Are these glass or plastic and where can i find these at i would love to grab some to make party favors for my daughter birthday
Geo K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do I buy these??? So cute!!
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Glass or plastic? And where can I get them!!