Libbey Just Desserts 25-Piece Mini Bowl Set uploaded by Sherry W.

BY LIBBEY

Find dinnerware at Target.com! Adorable proportions and beautiful glass set the libbey just desserts 12 piece mini bowl set with spoons apart from any other dessert course serving option. Delicious sweets (or savories) come in small, personalized-feeling packages with this set for which you'll find surprising uses. Let the colors and textures of food so lovingly created get all the attention and stay in the moment with clean-up that's quick and easy. Dishwasher-safe. see more...

Buy on Michael...
Teresa G.
I like using these for individual dessert options. They are great for parties
Heather N.
Ohhh so cute and and I love that it's a whole set and plenty there for guests
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
I need this set when ever my family comes over the house to get some ice cream
Lacie H.
Awesome little cup to make individual treats my kids love them in every way
Destiny S.
Brooklyn , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I could really use some of these for a slumber party so we can bake stuff..
daniela M.
I have these and there so cute and perfect for desert when guests are over
Wilton O.
Lombard, IL
Perfect if family is coming over and
You want to make them a special treat
Megan K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love these! I love baking so these are great for holidays or any party.
Michelle B.
theseare perfect for family reunions, yo make your favorite pudding or cake and serve it just like that, and is a lovely way to customize each of them, like you could make fun combinations on those i lo ven
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Me and my friends enjoy throwing little dessert parties and we always display our treats in these bowls! They are great quality bowls that are great for mixing and just putting finish treats in!
Letty M.
Bakersfield , CA
Where can I buy these ? And how much
Garima S.
Where do I get these, perfect dessert bowls
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
Are these glass or plastic and where can i find these at i would love to grab some to make party favors for my daughter birthday
Geo K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do I buy these??? So cute!!
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Glass or plastic? And where can I get them!!