Libbey Just Desserts 25-Piece Mini Bowl Set uploaded by Sherry W.

BY LIBBEY

Find dinnerware at Target.com! Adorable proportions and beautiful glass set the libbey just desserts 12 piece mini bowl set with spoons apart from any other dessert course serving option. Delicious sweets (or savories) come in small, personalized-feeling packages with this set for which you'll find surprising uses. Let the colors and textures of food so lovingly created get all the attention and stay in the moment with clean-up that's quick and easy. Dishwasher-safe. see more...

Sharon S.
These are perfect for dinner parties. The Qty of 25 is fantastic and I find it hard to find sets larger than 4 or 8. These are great for layered desserts or even for making individual ice cream sundaes. The possibilities are endless with these.
Elizabeth M.
Sylmar, CA
These are a great source to have when having a dinner party at your house. You can add yogurt, pudding, ice cream sundaes. It also works to put salsas or chopped onions. Any toppings! These are great because they are small and cute
Ashley M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have this set and it is perfect for a small dinner party. Not only for desserts but soups or small salads if you are having several courses. I washed my set in the dishwasher and it worked great.
chasity J.
Milwaukee, WI
I highly recommend the Libbey Desert set. If you're having a party or fixing a meal for your family these will help you serve each person individually and to their liking. I use these to make all types of desserts for my family especially strawberry Shortcake. They are hit every time.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This has been something that I have used a lot. For a family of seven each person has their own bowl for ice cream and dessert. They are perfect for toppings for a Sunday bar. we have used them for chips and dip. spinach dips ect. We love to use for individual microwave lava cake .
Jello cups ETC. So many uses ANYTHING you can think of.
They are great for parties and small events.. I Need to invest in another set had these for a few years and we have lost a few during moves and unfortunately some have broken . They are a lil pricey at $24.99 we got ours at JCPenneys But in my Opinion I love them.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole , FL
I absolutely love this set it's very convenient when you're making desserts for a lot of people it makes each individual feel so special I definitely recommend having these very versatile can use them on so many different types of desserts if you have a chance to purchase them I would highly recommend it I bought a set for myself my sister and mother and we all love it
Safaa S.
Rolling Mdws, IL
These are great for individualized desserts that look like it took you forever but it really didnt. I use them mostly for layered desserts such as parfaits or trifles that are perfectly portioned individually. Ive also used them for individual taco dips and that can get pretty messy when serving from one big dish.
Magdalena T.
Libbey is one of my favorite brands for glassware. I got this mini bowl set for my bridal shower. We like to to entertain and it makes it easy to make individual deserts (i.e. Jell-O, pudding, ice cream, etc.) in these. Everyone gets just the perfect portion. They are easy to clean and so much fun to use.
Brina H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these! I've had mine for a few years, and they're holding up well. I bought them at Marshalls for next to nothing also. You can find them at several discount stores. They have an good feel to them and don't look cheap, they're always a hit when we break them out for events.
Stephanie S.
I absolutely love all of Libby's entertaining sets! I own half a dozen and always want more! They're super affordable, so don't worry when you accidentally break one or run a mini-spoon down the garbage disposal...

A must have for anyone who likes to entertain!
Letty M.
Bakersfield , CA
Where can I buy these ? And how much
Garima S.
Where do I get these, perfect dessert bowls
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
Are these glass or plastic and where can i find these at i would love to grab some to make party favors for my daughter birthday
Geo K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do I buy these??? So cute!!
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Glass or plastic? And where can I get them!!