Libbey Just Desserts 25-Piece Mini Bowl Set uploaded by Sherry W.

BY LIBBEY

Find dinnerware at Target.com! Adorable proportions and beautiful glass set the libbey just desserts 12 piece mini bowl set with spoons apart from any other dessert course serving option. Delicious sweets (or savories) come in small, personalized-feeling packages with this set for which you'll find surprising uses. Let the colors and textures of food so lovingly created get all the attention and stay in the moment with clean-up that's quick and easy. Dishwasher-safe. see more...

Buy on Michael...
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole, FL
I absolutely love this set it's very convenient when you're making desserts for a lot of people it makes each individual feel so special I definitely recommend having these very versatile can use them on so many different types of desserts if you have a chance to purchase them I would highly recommend it I bought a set for myself my sister and mother and we all love it
Safaa S.
Safaa S.
Rolling Mdws, IL
These are great for individualized desserts that look like it took you forever but it really didnt. I use them mostly for layered desserts such as parfaits or trifles that are perfectly portioned individually. Ive also used them for individual taco dips and that can get pretty messy when serving from one big dish.
Brina H.
Brina H.
Love these! I've had mine for a few years, and they're holding up well. I bought them at Marshalls for next to nothing also. You can find them at several discount stores. They have an good feel to them and don't look cheap, they're always a hit when we break them out for events.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I absolutely love all of Libby's entertaining sets! I own half a dozen and always want more! They're super affordable, so don't worry when you accidentally break one or run a mini-spoon down the garbage disposal...

A must have for anyone who likes to entertain!
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
These little guys are so adorable they're so cute to put your dessert I am and it's 25 little sets for $20 it is so affordable I'm cute and cheap they really did meet my expectations and I would definitely 100% recommend this to all of you
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
I love to use these bowls when I make parfaits. There so inexpensive and you get a lot in a pack. They are easy to clean and reuse. They can be refrigerated which is great and theres enough room in the glass to layer different ingredients.
Mary T.
Mary T.
I used to work at a restaurant and they use a lot of libbys product which I love for one. These are awesome as well. I ordered these through work and used them as a part of my decorations when I do party planning.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Ypsilanti, MI
So convenient ! I love these ! They're a party favorite for when you have to make lots of individual desserts for multiple people! The price was amazing considering how many came in a bundle! I love these!
Karen C.
Karen C.
These are great for the party deserts or for holiday dinners when everyone comes over. You can make little deserts and pre plate them in these. Maybe a special pudding or even just for a little ice cream
Suezann A.
Suezann A.
Sterling Hgts, MI
I had purchased a set of them for my sister and her family for Christmas. She says that she loves them and the kids think that mom gets fancy deserts for them when they do good in school.
Letty M.
Letty M.
Bakersfield, CA
Where can I buy these ? And how much
Rathana H.
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
Are these glass or plastic and where can i find these at i would love to grab some to make party favors for my daughter birthday
Garima S.
Garima S.
Where do I get these, perfect dessert bowls
Geo K.
Geo K.
Where do I buy these??? So cute!!
Nelly C.
Nelly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Must have these! Where can I buy them?