BY LIBBEY

A beautiful presentation to side dishes, entrees and desserts, this Libbey glass oval covered casserole dish set includes the most widely-used sizes for home dining: 1-qt, 2-qt, 3-qt. Naturally nonporous to stand up to everyday baking, these glass baking dishes retain a smooth easy-clean finish, resistant to stains and scratches. Lids ensure moist, flavorful vegetables, entrees and desserts and keep food warm while serving. Clear glass covered casserole set lets you conveniently prepare food ahead of an event and store in the refrigerator. Transport easily with side handles. Oven-safe to 450 F. Microwave- and dishwasher-safe. Known as Americas Glassmaker, Libbey focuses on high-quality glassware and tableware. Originating more than 100 years ago, Libbey is a leading designer internationally in the tableware industry. Product Features 149; Durable thick glass oval baking dishes with lids in three most widely-used sizes: 1-qt, 2-qt, 3-qt. 149; Lids retain moisture and flavor of foods while baking, and keep food warm on the table 149; Smooth clear glass creates a beautiful presentation on the table 149; Nonporous and resistant to stains and scratches 149; Transport easily with side handles 149; Americas Glassmaker for more than 100 years, Libbey is a leading name in tableware internationally. see more...

Prism H.
Rialto, CA
I love the Libby brand. When I got married I received many of their products as wedding gifts and I'm so thankful for them. They're easy to use and easy to clean. They are very much perfect for any event. I have used mine for every day use and I've used them on special occasions like Christmas dinner for Thanksgiving.
Katie R.
Casper, WY
I. Received a set of these for a wedding gift and I just love them! Whenever we go to a cook out my dish comes in one of these! They are heavy duty, and look nice too! We love ours! They get used a lot!
Marilu Q.
Salinas, CA
Great for casseroles. I love it, I also expected it to be very heavy materiel and its not so dont worry about dropping your food on the floor when getting out of the oven. I feel like it cooks everything so much faster because of the lid that comes with it.
Summer L.
Tomball, TX
Foodie Expert
These are so nice my mom bought it not very long ago and they are just really pretty and it gets the job done
Maria H.
Foodie Expert
Love these casserole set. They are really helpful in so many ways. Dontknow what i would do with out them.
Marihem L.
Foodie Expert
Se ve muy bien la comida el algo elegante pesan un poco el vidrio es resistente asi y la comida no se daña muy rápido me gusta mucho
ivon o.
Foodie Expert
Where to purchase this brand?
Amanda R.
Newport, KY
is this dishwasher safe?
Ginger S.
Foodie Expert
How durable is this? Oven safe? Dishwasher safe?
Alexandria H.
Can you use it in the oven ?