BY LIBBEY

You don't have to wait until you have guests to pull out these cooler glasses from Libbey. Enjoy your favorite beverage daily in this dot patterned design savvy set. The set includes eight cooler glasses. see more...

• How durable are these glasses? Are they worth the price?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Decorator Expert
This Libbey glassware set has been awesome and is a really good addition to the existing stuff I already had. Ive also purchased other items from this brand and have loved them all the same.
Janie M.
Baytown, TX
Very useful! Love this easy to wash and amazingly. It serves a good amount of liquid!!!
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
These are my favorite glasses. They are pretty and super durable. I wash them in the dishwasher and they hold up great.
marie m.
This are one of my favorite i have ever had but i donated them. I recommend to buy them.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
Love this everyday set. Seemingly kid proof thus far and the pattern is simple and fun.
Jennifer G.
Great beverage that especially for the price it won't break the bank they're very durable and I have yet to crack any of these
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Love Libby glass wear they are so durable and look amazing I like the styles and varieties sooooooooo many choices you get confused in a good way though I would recommend them to any one. Thy have from restaurant to dinner parties ğŸŽ‰ to weddings 👰 buy them.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Decorator Expert
Great glasses! They're heavy duty and have a cool shape on the outside that makes it easier to grip.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
Decorator Expert
I got these for Christmas from my parents because I had just moved into my new house and needed glasses. These are wonderful. They keep things cold and they come clean easily. I would recommend to anyone to buy these. The outside doesn't get slippery and they fit in your hand perfectly so keeps from slipping or spilling. Couldn't ask for better glasses.
Katie C.
Largo, FL
Love the design of these glasses. They go well with anything and they are very sturdy
Taylor M.
Eastman, GA
How durable are these glasses? Are they worth the price?