BY LIBBEY

You don't have to wait until you have guests to pull out these cooler glasses from Libbey. Enjoy your favorite beverage daily in this dot patterned design savvy set. The set includes eight cooler glasses. see more...

• How durable are these glasses? Are they worth the price?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
andrea b.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
I got these for Christmas from my parents because I had just moved into my new house and needed glasses. These are wonderful. They keep things cold and they come clean easily. I would recommend to anyone to buy these. The outside doesn't get slippery and they fit in your hand perfectly so keeps from slipping or spilling. Couldn't ask for better glasses.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Love Libby glass wear they are so durable and look amazing I like the styles and varieties sooooooooo many choices you get confused in a good way though I would recommend them to any one. Thy have from restaurant to dinner parties 🎉 to weddings 👰 buy them.
Jesslyn S.
Jesslyn S.
Fort Meade, FL
These cups are really nice and pretty they dont break that easy but if you jave kids i would not recommend because they might drop and break but other than that they are beautiful and pretty.
Sandy G.
Sandy G.
Covington, GA
Honestly thrre is really nothing to write about glass cups but i like them n they are cute i can say that but honestly thats all oh yeaa n they are affordable
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Great beverage that especially for the price it won't break the bank they're very durable and I have yet to crack any of these
Elisha P.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Great glasses! They're heavy duty and have a cool shape on the outside that makes it easier to grip.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
These cups are cute and dainty! I would like to have a set of these when I move in to my first house
marie m.
marie m.
This are one of my favorite i have ever had but i donated them. I recommend to buy them.
Janie M.
Janie M.
Brownsville, TX
Very useful! Love this easy to wash and amazingly. It serves a good amount of liquid!!!
Mulan V.
Mulan V.
Charlottesvle, VA
Very nice firm cups , I love the grips on the cup , not easily broken , must buy !!!!!!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Eastman, GA
How durable are these glasses? Are they worth the price?