L'Homme Yves Saint Laurent By Yves Saint Laurent For Men. Gift Set( Edt Spray 3.3 Oz & & All Over Shower Gel 3.3 Oz )

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

L'homme Yves Saint Laurent for Men 2 Pc. Gift Set ( Edt Spray 3.3 Oz & All Over Shower Gel 3.3 Oz ) see more...

Valentina P.
This collection has been by far a sell out, I work for a company who sells this cologne & this set plus the individuals sell quick for the holidays! It’s great stench & men love it ! I recommend for older men
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Mmmmm smells so good! One of my favorites that I bought. It’s smells so good on him and I will definitely buy it again when he runs out! It lasts really long and the scent stays really fresh. Love it!
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
ooooh YSL you cant go wrong.when this came out so many had this on.i couldve figure out who it was till a friend told me.then i got it.it smells so good and not too strong so thats a plus.one spray last a long time.
Abbey K.
Waukesha, WI
This is my favorite fragrance on my husband, and my go to gift for special occasions when I forget and need something last minute, so it's great to always have one on hand!!!!! Plus, HE likes it, and it makes him happy to make me happy, and it makes me happy to make him happy. Everybody wins!!!!
Brian M.
Springfield, MO
This is my absolute favorite cologne. This is my go to cologne for a night out on the town. The scent is just strong enough without being overpowering. The scent is is light but still has a strong presence. I always get asked "what I am wearing" every time I use this product.
Kim H.
Peoria, AZ
This and dolce and gabbana the one are the only colognes that any beautiful man should ever use. Yves St Laurent smell the way any man should smell, expensive .. Clean and ready to conquer the world.
Michelle  Z.
I love this cologne on my boyfriend. I had bought it for him a couple years back for an anniversary. It has been his signature scent since then, it smells manly and soft at the same time.
Alex M.
I got this for my boyfriend and we both absolutely love it! Such a masculine, yet subtle scent. Already recommended it to my coworker! Definitely turns me on!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
L'Homme Yves Saint Laurent for men smells so amazing you just can't get enough.. And since it's Christmas you can get the gift set at an awesome price
Carolina O.
Downey , Ca
I purchased this product for my boyfriend because it has a great smell. It smells very clean and refreshing. It has a scent of a gentleman.