BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

L'HOMME YVES SAINT LAURENT by Yves Saint Laurent EDT SPRAY 200 ML for MEN see more...

Kait B.
Kait B.
My fiance wears this every day AND I LOVE IT! Genuinely my favorite -- and his. The bottle is so nice and simple. We bought it at Dillards department store. The scent is masculine, subtle, and so sexy. I don't even have to recommend. He walks into a room and everyone asks!
Karina C.
Karina C.
Such a delicious scent. My husband has gone through the about 2 or 3 bottles. Smells amazing and not too expensive.
Ana C.
Ana C.
This is my favorite fragrance for men! Smells amazing not overwhelming very sexy 🦁😏
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
This is my favorite cologne in the whole wide world. My ex and I had gone shopping for a scent for him, and we both agreed on this one after sniffing probably 50 different ones at a Sephora one Sunday afternoon. When we broke up, I kept this bottle, knowing he wouldn't think to pack it, and wore it until it was empty and have been buying and wearing it ever since. It doesn't smell like a specifically men's only cologne... it's rather more unisex like ck one by Calvin Klein was back in the 90s. I get compliments from males and females equally when I wear this. The smell is indescribable. Not to strong but certainly not light. It smells of sex and old first edition books being read on the lanai during a rainstorm. It smells like your first orgasm. It's amazing! Girls don't be so quick to turn your noses up at a "men's cologne" this is one of my best kept secrets;)
Lexis F.
Lexis F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this scent for my boyfriend for his birthday and he loves it! It is very strong so you don't need to reapply very often. It smells incredible and he has gotten a ton of compliments on it. Great fragrance for fall and winter. Matches well with a strong personality .
Corina Y.
Corina Y.
Kihei, HI
Love this scent when my husband wears it but it fades so darn quickly that I may have to start looking for something else.
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
Brooklyn, NY
Classic YSL cologne! I bought this one for my significant other many years ago and he still uses it till this day
Aurelie L.
Aurelie L.
This one is top 2 on my list of best pergmfumes for men ! in between mysterious and mature, super sophisticated but yet fresh
Diana B.
Diana B.
The best gift you can offer to your friend/husband. It's smells amazing and it's long lasting