L'Homme Prada Eau de Toilette, 100 mL uploaded by Eddie M.

BY PRADA

Prada L'Homme Prada Eau de Toilette, 100 mL DetailsA MODERN AMBER, STITCHED WITH PRADA'S DNA L'Homme Prada reflects the duality of masculine identity, as a fragrance of pairs, of doubles, of juxtapositions and layers. It is constructed around the two... see more...

Cody W.
Fayetteville
Want to smell freaky fresh like a luxury dryer sheet? This is a great one if so. It has a luxury vibe and perfect for dressing up, going to weddings or doing a nice dinner out. The price isn't cheap but its also affordable. This one is pretty versatile as well!
jarrod a.
Hartselle, AL
Class in a bottle, soapy iris fragrance perfect for the office, weddings, or any event wearing a suit. Somewhat powdery but much less than other iris fragrances (dior) and the amber sweetens it up a bit. Wish it lasted a bit longer but longevity isnt bad 4-6 hours. Try before you buy, iris to some noses can come off lip sticky. I had a decant of this for a while and wasnt crazy about it at first but over time it grew on me until the day i bought a full bottle. Happy my nose finally came around and glad i added it to the collection.
Eddie M.
San Bruno
This is the best fresh fragrance i own and it projects very well, so well that i was bit after being complimented on my shoulder by an unknown female in a club in Vegas nightclub. This cologne has major stay power by that i mean it lasted on my shirt  until i washed it which was about a week and i got about 12 hours on my skin i probably could have gotten longer but i had to shower. Its a must have.
Javier S.
Chicago
This is my work everyday scent. It is a luxurious scent for the office. Great Iris scent.Great opening, great dry down. Great compliment getter.  This was purchased at Macy's.  By bottle is halfway. It is time for another bottle. Did I mention the compliments.
Jorge A.
L'Homme by Prada is one of their newest selections. First smelled it in a magazine flip out and thought if it smells this good on paper it must be really nice. Love the musky notes...works well for nighttime. A little pricey but the reward is a manly scent that is unique in today's flowery scented world. You'll love it and so will she!!
Drew S.
Edgerton
I bought this product a few months ago and I must say wow does it smell fantastic! Its a fresh soapy scent that smells very luxury. Its a safe but appealing fragrance. A must have!
Jarron F.
Beaumont, TX
I sampled in-store, and had to have this. I have a very large collection of cologne, but this immediately overtook my most favorite. I purchased to use on special occasions and have gotten compliments on both occasions thus far. Highly recommend if you love to smell nice.
Matthew M.
Brooklyn
If you work in a corporate office and all you wear is a white dress shirt and different ties everyday to work. This is something you need to have in your collection. That mature, expensive Iris that Prada is known for is heavenly. It’s like a luxurious soapy scent.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,962 reviews
L'Homme Prada is a sexy, masculine colognes with musky citrus undertones. I recently tried a sample of this but I have to get this cologne for my significant other. Would be great for a date night!
Kevin K.
Not great projection more of a skin scent. But man oh man such a nice fresh and clean fragrance. Love this one! Good for dressing up at the office. Can come off as feminine but don’t let that turn you off.
Rubal s.
This or Prada Luna Rossa? I prefer this.
Rubal s.
This or Prada Luna Rossa? I prefer this.