LHA Cleansing Gel

Shop Skinceuticals LHA Cleansing Gel Cleanser and Face Wash at Bluemercury. Anti-aging cleansing gel for breakout-prone skin combining potent cleansing agents with LHA, glycolic acid and salicylic aci

Does this cleanser help to keep random breakouts under control ?
Is [product:skinceuticals-lha-cleansing-gel] a good cleanser for oily skin?
Does this dry out your face at all? I loved my glytone cleanser but recently it’s been making my face super dry and not helping at all with breakouts
Start your review of LHA Cleansing Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Emma M.
Pleasant Vly, NY
I love this product and use it for acne on my skin. It can be drying so I suggest using a moisturizer after every use. I would recommend to a friend, although it is expensive. I buy this product the larger size because I do use it often.
Amy W.
Louisville, KY
LHA Cleansing Gel uploaded by Amy W.
This is my favorite cleanser. It is not too harsh or drying for daily use. This really helped my adult acne. I have to say I dislike the newer packaging. It leaks and I lose product as it can only be stored with the lid down. Otherwise I love the ingredients and effectiveness.
Fahad R.
Richmond , TX
It’s my first time purchasing this product. So far it’s been great for my face. I was recommended this face wash by my dermatologist. I have very oily skin with hyperpigmentation and it has helped improve it a lot.
Ashley H.
Roseville, CA
This stuff is amazing. I have really sensitive skin and can’t usually use products with chemical exfoliants. And even though I could definitely feel a tingling sensation the first time I used it, my skin adjusted to it after the second use. It doesn’t break me out and it is a great decongestant for my pores.
Robyn W.
I love using this to give my face a refreshed, clean, and smooth feel. Over time, I've noticed less dark marks on my face and the tone has been gradually evening. I personally would prefer this cleanser in a pump action sort of bottle. just to be to control the amount you use better.
Reme M.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product! This cleanses out your pores dramatically while ensuring your skin isn’t dried. The first time I used it my skin did break out but that’s because it pulls out all the dirt to the surface before cleaning. So glad my esty suggested this to me.
Lainey E.
Abilene, TX
Never ever using another cleanser. My face has never looked so clear ! I'm afraid to try anything else
Janet C.
1,195 reviews
Worked on day 1! My hormonal acne is under control and even old spots and scars are fading. I can't say enough about this. It is a little drying but with a serum and/or moisturizer should help. Highly recommended, I've tried so many products and my acne was horrible!
Kat T.
Santa Monica, CA
I bought this based a lot of amazing reviews as having clogged pores is a pervasive issue in my skincare journey. This feels nice and cooling on the skin and isn't a total miracle worker, but does seem to help quite a bit. I have docked a star though because this may just be too strong for my somewhat sensitive skin as I end up with quite a lot of redness that is hard to calm down. I now only use this at night or when I'm not going to see other humans for awhile, but probably need to find a different solution.
Kandise J.
Celina, TX
Yes yes yes! If you have oily skin, this is the cleanser for you! This was recommended by one of my aesthetician friends and I haven’t looked back since. A little bit goes a long way. It is definitely worth the price. I would definitely buy this product again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla M.
Quincy, MA
il y a 2 ans
Is LHA Cleansing Gel a good cleanser for oily skin?
MaryKate G. il y a un an
It’s a great all around cleanser for acne and oily skin. If you decide to purchase, I would suggest swapping out the container. The bottle they sell opens on the bottom and every time I open the container, I lose some product. It’s the most unfortunate part! Otherwise, this is my go to!!