lgene Otf Bottle Lid - Fire Red & White

by lgene

Nalgene's newest leak-proof loop-top swings open wide to reveal a contoured, high-flow drinking spout that's easy to fill at the fountain or sink. One-handed push button for easy open/close; locking bail for ultimate insurance against leaks. Features Dishwasher safe. BPA Free. Capacity - 24 oz. Item Weight - 4.8 oz. Color - Red and white

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of lgene Otf Bottle Lid - Fire Red & White!
Toronto, ON
I bought this after having previous water bottles open in my purse and destroy everything in there including some very expensive medication. I first purchased it at Target in the States and I've been in love with it ever since. It's light weight, holds a decent amount of water, the clip never comes undone and I haven't had an accidence since I started using and because it's Nalgene its a sturdy product. This bottle has been dropped, lost and left in the heat without any warping or discolouration. Personally, Nalgene is the go to brand when it comes to water bottles because they're well made, last a very long time, BPA free, lightweight and dishwasher safe.
I bought a two pack of these on Amazon to help better keep myself hydrated during the day.  I keep one at work and one at home.  I'm especially found of the pop top which doubles as a loop that you can hook on to things when you're not actively drinking from the bottle.  The top has a safety latch to keep things securely closed which is appreciated since I've been known to accidentally knock over bottles of water on my desk.
This is my go-to water bottle for fitness classes. It's leak proof (you have to remember to flip the little locking clip), holds just the right amount of water, and is easy to grab. Water always tastes fresh and it's easy to sip. Without a built-in straw, it's super easy to clean, too.

Looking for your answer?