Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesLG
White French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - LFX25974SW

LG White French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - LFX25974SW

by LG

LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership. LG LFX25974 Refrigerators The amazing 3-Door refrigerator keeps your food organized and fresh elegantly. Now you can keep your refrigerator organized instead of just wishing you could. With 25 cubic feet to work with, you get lots of great space. Smart Cooling technology means all your food will stay fresher, longer. You don't have to sacrifice space, either, thanks to the Slim SpacePlus Ice System. And French Doors with hidden hinges make it easy to get food in and out whenever you need it. Type: French Door Refrigerator Installation Type: Freestanding Refrigerator Capacity: 17.6 cu. ft. Freezer Capacity: 7.1 cu. ft. Specifications: CAPACITYRefrigerator: 17.6 Cu. Ft. zer: 7.1 Cu. Ft. Total: 24.7 Cu. Ft. FEATURESEnergy Rating: Energy Star/CEE Tier 1zer Door Type: Pull DrawerExternal Ice and Water Dispenser: YesWater Filtration System: LT500PDispenser Light: YesDisplay Type: Green LEDSmart Cooling System: YesTemperature Controls: Electronic/DigitalTemperature Sensors: 5Multi-Air Flow: YesLinear Compressor: YesLoDecibel Operation: YesSmartDiagnosis: YesDoor Alarm: YesChild Lock: YesREFRIGERATORNo. Of Shelves: 4 SplitCantilevered Shelves: YesShelf Construction: Spill Protector Tempered GlassCrisper Bins: 2 Humidity CrispersGlide N' Serve Drawer: YesIce Maker: Slim SpacePlusRefrigerator Light: Premium LEDNo. Of Door Shelves.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LG White French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - LFX25974SW!
Chelsea H.
Fort Wayne, IN
LG White French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - LFX25974SW uploaded by Chelsea H.
In love with this fridge! From the size too the ice machine! I love all the storage compartments and the pull out freezer that has not one freezer but split into two. I would recommend this fridge to anyone!
Tarana  A.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Am I the only one who isn’t a big fan of LG products? I genuinely have not met anyone who is satisfied with this brand. I bought this fridge previously and it’s one the worst purchases ever.
Rachel  H.
Katy, TX
I purchased my first French door refrigerator and I will never go back! I absolutely love it but the freezers at the bottom because I don’t access it as much. It was a little bit more expensive than a regular fridge but I would really like to host and have people over. I feel like the fridge part allows me to store all of my items for my party without having to be worried I won’t have enough room. After having this type of French door fridge I will never go back to a normal fridge!
wanda  E.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love how cold it keeps everything if I had to do it all over again I probably would not of bought one with the water dispenser in the door nobody drinks it because it taste like plastic I don’t like the icemaker either because it taste like plastic
Diana G.
Torrington, CT
Love the access door feature but the best surprise was the two types of ice that it makes and the amount of ice. Had a GE before which was always noisy but love this unit.
William G.
I love it, my family love it, workingvery well, very fast, very very very good , nice package, I recommend this product for everyone
Gregg C.
Wellington, FL
Very spacious inside. The water dispenser is good. We will only buy one with  separate water and ice dispenser. It can be improved by making the ice storage better. I would recommend this
Satomi D.
folsom
This refrigerator hold many many items my family is very messy but it’s always easy to clean
Salome T.
New Castle, DE
I am really satisfied with the quality of my fridge, it frozes really good and keeps all fruits and vegetables fresh for several days.
Ivon S.
Houston
Me encanto este refrigerador, tanto lo eficiente como el color y lo amplio que está,

Looking for your answer?